REVELATIONS

Jisoo POV

Irene and i was riding back to dorm on her bike. Irene was singing "Psycho" in loud voice while driving.

Irene: Hey Jisoo! Are you alright, you are not singing with me today and you seem little upset also.

Jisoo: Nothing Unnie, i am fine. Its just some stuff i was thinking about.

Irene: I know what you exactly need now! Lets go...

She turned her bike to opposite route and stopped in front of a Korean store located in an alley near the university. She bought bottles of Soju and we both sat in the nearby park.

Jisoo: Wow! I thought I'll forget soon what Soju is? How did you find this store?

Irene: Because i don't get cooped up in my room all the time😂. This was the first thing i find when i joined the university last year.

We both sat in park drinking our Soju.

Irene: Now tell me whats bothering you?

Jisoo: Its just Rosé was going to confess her feelings to the person she likes and i don't know if she's alright or not?

Irene: Okay, whats wrong in confessing to someone you like.

Jisoo: Its just complicated. Many things will change for her after the confession if it doesn't ends in her favour.

Irene: Ohhh.....Things are always ought to change when we show our true feelings. Its part of growing up. We learn from it.

Jisoo: You are right.

Irene: But thats not the only thing you are bothered about.

Jisoo: Yes, but its nothing that much. I think we should walk back now. Its really very dark now.

Irene : Yes, we probably should. Don't worry, i am not drunk. A single bottle is just like a drop for me.

Jisoo: Okay, but be careful.

We both get back to where Irrie was parked. Irene started the bike . We were on the main road when the truck driving in front of us suddenly lost it balance and turned. The driver jumped quickly .Irene pulled the brakes immediately and bike fell on the road. We were okay but the truck was full of large containers and now they were coming to fall on us. I closed my eyes and put my hand in front of me but nothing came .

Irene shouted : Oh my.... fuck....... I can't believe it.

I looked at her and she was looking at me with surprise.

I looked at front and the containers were hanging in the midair like time was frozen. I looked at the scene in wonder and looked back at Irene. She pointed toward my hands slowly and when i looked at my hands, what the fuck, they were covered in blue flames. I looked at both my hands in surprise not believing what i am seeing. I stumbled back in shock and tried to blew off the flames. Suddenly all the containers fell down with thud. I looked at my hands again and now they were normal like before. Am i drunk too much and hallucinating?

Irene came toward me and looked at me with wide smile on her face.

Irene: Look at you,finally i found you.

What she's talking about? Has she gone mad by the shock of accident?

I looked at her and she holded my hands and looked at them like they were treasure. I removed my hands from her hesitantly.

Irene: Jisoo, you have no idea of the power you hold.

Jisoo: There's no power,Unnie. We are drunk right now.