SOME HIDDEN TRUTHS

Lisa's POV

I am waiting for Jennie in the parking lot.I don't know if she's alright or not? She insisted to attend her classes. Such a nerd! Now where she is? Its getting late.
Everything was fine but now change is happening. I can feel it, the flow of air is not pleasant. It feels like a warning of an upcoming danger. THE DESTROYER is very close to us.
From some days, i am also feeling like someone is watching me but i can't find who that person is. I can feel it, in the hallways, in the canteen, even right now. I tried to follow the flow of air and vibrations of Earth but empty handed. Like nothing was present in the first place.
Jisoo is also in university now and she's that Rosé girl roommate which makes it more dangerous for us. If by any chance she's DESTROYER,then a normal human is also getting involved in our fight.
My phone ringed and i pick up the call.

Lisa: Hello!!!

Caller: You thought you are stronger after defeating me in just one battle,? I was just testing you.😏

Lisa: If you think you'll win next time, it is your biggest misunderstanding.Get ready for next fight. This time i'll show no mercy😾.

Caller: OMG, i am scared now Lisa🙀,hahahhaaa...

Lisa:Set the date for next battle😏.

Caller:Next week, same time and this time you'll not even get chance to collect any supply, Lisa😡.

Lisa:Hey Bam, it wasn't my fault that you were roaming so freely, so i took my chance and kicked your ass with my AMW baby😉😉😉.....

Bambam: Lets see next time who's the real king of this battleground.😈😈😈

Lisa: Obviously, its me!!!If you want you can just serve me my chicken dinner. 😂😂😂
Okay listen now Bam, you need to come back as soon as you can cause THE DESTROYER is in our territory.

Bambam: Oh hell Lisa! You are telling me now. I am coming back as soon as i can. Did you talked to Mom, Dad about it?

Lisa: No, i didn't Bam but i am going to tonight. We need to make a plan.

Bambam: ummm.... Lisa, did you tell Jennie the truth or she's still unaware of everything?

Lisa: No, i didn't... I am waiting for a right time, Bam.

Bambam: When that right time will come ???After that Dark Lord will destroy our every person, then....😡😡😡
How we will make a plan if Jennie doesn't even know the whole truth!!!

Lisa: Don't worry Bam, i'll find a way.

Bambam: No, there's no other way. You'll tell the whole truth to Jennie and then we'll make a plan. I have to go now and i am coming back soon.

Lisa: Okay....take care Bam and i miss you!!!

Bambam: I miss you too Lisa, take care of yourself and Jennie also.Bye...

I see Jennie coming out and i run toward her. But she is not alone. There are two girls with her. I don't know this girl, she seems new, maybe she's Jisoo.But i get shocked when i see Irene.What she's doing here???

Jennie: Ohh hiii spidey!!! I got little late, we were at the Medical Room.

Lisa: Why??? Did something happened again?

Again!!!!!! Both other girls asked.

Jennie: ohh nothing i just got little dizzy in the morning, thats it.

Irene: Hi Lisa, long time no see.I didn't know that Jennie is your cousin. We just went to take some medication for Jisoo's migraine.

Lisa:I am fine, its nice to see u again. When did you came back?