DORM TALKS

Okay, so this is our room, a little messy but i'll clean it, don't worry.... Rosé said.

Jisoo: Don't worry about it ,its not that messy.

Okay,so my name is Rosé Park, i am from Melbourne, Australia and currently here in this university to study music so i can pursue my career in it.....
Rosé said extending her hand toward me.

Umm.. Okay, i am Jisoo Kim from Seoul, South Korea. I was interested in acting from my childhood ,so here i am now to enhance my knowledge in this great form of Art.....I said shaking her hand.

She smiled at me and then arranged my bed for me so i can rest.

Ohh... Rosé you don't need to do anything, i am fine, i'll do it myself.....I said to Rosé.

Rosé : Jisoo, you are hurt and you need to rest. So just lie in your bed and i'll arrange your belongings, just tell me how you wants your things to be placed.

Jisoo:But.......

Rosé :No but, just let me help you Jisoo, accept it as my way of apology and did you just forget i knocked you out with a fire extinguisher few hours ago. You are lucky, it was small size......

Jisoo(wide-eyed) :OMG!!! I am surely feeling very lucky now....

Rosé laughed at me and starts arranging my stuff.

Rosé : Jisoo, you can go freshen up meanwhile i arrange all this stuff and clean this room. Then i'll bring breakfast for us, i am really feeling very hungry after creating so much chaos in this silent winter morning.

I laughed at Rosé ,collected the things i need and went to washroom. I looked at mirror and horror crossed my face. I was sporting a panda left eye and my face was swollen like a puffer fish. Thank God, there was no visible scar on my face.

Jisoo: "OMG, she surely have some hidden force within her....
I don't know about her music career but she surely could've destroyed mine.
I hope this swelling subsides soon."

While i was in the washroom, i can clearly hear Rosé loud voice echoing in our dorm room. She's talking to someone, maybe her friend that she decided to decieve. I forget her name but still what type of person wants to watch a documentary in this wonderful weather, that too on a weekend. Maybe she's a nerd or a proper Arts worshipper.
I just smiled for no reason. You are going to meet alot of weird persons here,Jisoo.....i said to myself.

==========================
Jisoo: "Yes Mom,i landed safely and reached securely in my dorm."

Rosé gave me a guilty look. I just smiled at her to assure her that everything's fine.

Jisoo:"Mom, i was tired,filling all formalities forms etc and just went straight to bed for a little nap."

"Yes Mom, i am totally fine and i miss u too."

"Yes, i'll call you daily, i love u alot too..... "

I cut the call and turned toward Rosé, "ohh don't worry, my Mom is just little overprotective because she loves me alot.

Rosé :" All Moms are like this Jisoo. You haven't met my Mom. Okay, so everything is settled and now its time for breakfast. What will you like to eat."

Jisoo:" Anything will be fine as long as its not related to fire extinguisher in any form😂".

Rosé : "You are not going to let me forget this thing anytime soon😆"

Jisoo:"Yes, you also knocked out my sense of humour with that fire extinguisher😉".

Rosé : " Okay so cereal and toast with a glass of juice will be fine. I should've offered you some caffeine but you need to take your medication and sleep also. "

Rosé went to grab our breakfast and i realised one thing that i have earned a very good friend for my life.