Across from them, Rose and Calum did the same thing, except they were laying side-by-side.

Luke and Scarlett shared the recliner. Of course, Luke being the gigantic noodle that he is, Scarlett had to sit on his lap for both of them to fit.

And Michael just sat in neighboring recliner.

The TV was on, Michael picked the Chanel and it was SpongeBob. Just to annoy everyone, he turned it very loud.

"I say we kill him now." Ashton mumbled, his hands on Hannah's lower back as she snuggled into him. Hannah nodded as well.

Michael huffed, chucking a pillow at Ashton then turning back to his show.

It was a very calm morning, the time just turning 11 o'clock. The sun was covered behind clouds, but the clouds didn't take up the entire sky, just a few here and there.

Luke hugged Scarlett's waist and brought his mouth to her ear "I'm kinda bored here."

Scarlett nodded in agreement. "Wanna do something?"

"I'll take you shopping if you like."

"I don't want you spending money on me, Luke."

"I know, but I want too." Luke smiled, and Scarlett nodded slowly.

Scarlett got up from Luke's lap and started heading up the stairs with Luke trailing her. Entering her room then the adjoining bathroom, Scarlett took a towel from the rack, and turned on the water. Letting it warm up, she re-entered her room and Luke was sitting on the bed.

Luke smirked "Mind if I join?"

Scarlett shrugged, and Luke frowned "I need to know if your okay with it, babe."

"I was teasing, Luke. Yes you can join."

Luke smiled but a loud yell interrupted "SCARLETTTTTTT."

Scarlett groaned and exited the bedroom peering over the stair banister. "Yeah, Michael?"

"How many episodes of The Walking Dead did I miss?"

"Uh, I don't know...which one did you leave off of?"

"I think the one where Beth died." Michael mumbled.

Scarlett laughed "You just missed a whole half of the season."

"Really?"

"We only have two episodes left." -vote if you cry everytime:((((-

"Mother fuck." Michael groaned, and Scarlett laughed. Turning around and joining Luke in the shower.

Scarlett walked around the store, with Luke's arms snaked around her waist. His head resting on her shoulder.

Scarlett held up a pair of jeans, two holes on the right pant leg. "How about these?"

"You look beautiful in anything." Luke mumbled into the crook of her neck.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and placed the jeans into her arms along with two other pairs.

-
3:47 pm

From: Michael

Are you guys almost done with your little shopping spree?

-

3:48

From: Luke's fuck buddy

I guess? Maybe in like a half an hour?

-

3:48

From: Michael

We all wanna do something tonight so hurry back.

--

3:48

From: Luke's fuck buddy

Yes sir.

-

Scarlett tucked her phone in her back pocket of her shorts, and Luke raised his eyebrows. "What's up with Michael?"

"Apparently everyone wants to do something tonight and Michael wants us to hurry back."

Luke scoffed but nodded. "Are you done?"

Scarlett nodded. Luke placed a kiss on her neck and guided her to the register. Scarlett placed the 3 pairs of jeans on the counter and started taking out her wallet, but Luke grabbed her arm stopping her. "I have this."

Scarlett tried to use her other hand but Luke grabbed that one too. His face came close to hers, their lips only inches apart. "I'm paying Scarlett."

Scarlett pouted "You always pay for me. You need to stop."

Luke laughed and shrugged, handing the cashier whatever amount of money the 3 pairs of jeans cost.

Luke took the bag of jeans and started walking out the store. Scarlett managed to stick a fifty dollar bill in his back pocket with out him noticing.

Scarlett opened her flat door and saw the whole place empty. Except Rose and Hannah were trying to flip back a couch that had been turned over.

"What the hell happened?" Scarlett demanded, walking over to them.

"Michael watched the last episode of the walking dead." Hannah said, examining the room. "He really liked Noah."

Scarlett frowned "Michael texted me, saying we were going to do something?"

"Oh right!" Rose squealed "Luke needs to go back to his place and their tell him."

"I don't like being kept from things." Luke stated, an Scarlett laughed.

"Of course you don't." Hannah rolled her eyes and stepped over to Luke, opened the door and pushed him out. "Go home." And shut the door.

"That was rude." Scarlett said and Hannah scoffed.

"I'll apologize to him later, now go upstairs and get ready."

"Get ready for what?" Scarlett asked.

"The beach! Now go!"

--

I honestly couldn't continue bc I kept pausing and I was like "Mother dick how do I continue this."