J: Now guys tell me.... Why are we here and why are we wearing tuxedos?

Jk: it's a secret just follow us...

With that Jungkook and Jimin dragged Jin to the back of the mansion stopping at the door where it lead to the garden.

Jm: okay so we are going to close this door, and when you hear a knock you open it okay?

J: w-what..... Why?

Jk: just do as we say....

Then Jungkook ran off with Jimin of course not forgetting to close the door.

A couple of seconds later someone knocked on the door, Jin did what his friends tell. So he opened the door, and to his surprise Yoonji is waiting there, holding a white rose. Yoonji gave it Jin saying.

Yj: straight ahead Mr. Kim...

Jin got confused but walked straight ahead nonetheless. A couple of steps later he saw Jimin holding another white rose. Jimin gave the white rose to Jin and said...

Jm: walk here Mr. Kim...

Jimin said pointing to the right path, Seokjin the followed. Then seconds later he saw Jungkook also holding a white rose, he gave the white rose to Jin and said...

Jk: walk straight ahead Mr. Kim...

Seokjin then again walked straight ahead, then he saw Yoongi holding a pink rose. Yoongi gave the rose to Jin and said.

Y: turn over there, to the fountain.

He walked to the fountain and saw J-hope waiting for him, also holding a pink rose. Hobi gave the rose to Jin and said...

Jh: turn around Mr.Kim

Jin turned around and saw Taehyung holding a bouquet of roses. He gave the bouquet to Jin and extended his hands to him. He took his hands and he lead him somewhere

Then they stopped Infront of a path, a path that is full of rose petals, then Taehyung said...

T: follow the path of forever Jin Hyung....

Jin was nervous, his heart beat was going so fast, then he walked down the path. He felt butterflies in his stomach when he was walking.

He didn't know why he felt so euphoric by just walking down that path, it seems like a fairytale to him.

After reaching that path he stood up facing that view, with a "sign of will you marry me"

After reaching that path he stood up facing that view, with a "sign of will you marry me". Then Namjoon came out of nowhere and stood Infront of him.

N: hey baby......... I just wanna recall the day I met you. It was at the blue house 4 years ago when you became Taehyung's secretary. I was so mesmerised by your beauty, and I felt shy facing you, because I thought if I sit or just stand beside you I would definitely faint, because of how ethereal you are and how you take my breath away. Then the time you needed help with some papers, and no one helped you because you were just a rookie, I was there, and you kept on blushing and get shy when I'm around, and you'll hide. I thought you were ignoring or avoiding me because I helped, but I soon found out on Taehyung that you were just shy. So I approached you, we became friends, and I started courting you. And exactly this day three years ago, you finally answered a sweet yes to my question of you being my boyfriend. And now I want another yes, because my question is. Will you marry me and stay with me forever?

With that Namjoon got on one knees holding a pink velvet box, waiting for the answer of the love of his life.

Jin had tears on his eyes, he didn't expect this to happen

Jin had tears on his eyes, he didn't expect this to happen. Especially the same day as their anniversary. It was so sweet and precious to him. And of course who wouldn't say yes to a KIM NAMJOON!

J: of ouse baby a big! Fat! Sweet! Yes!

Namjoon's tears fell after that one sweet yes, he felt relieved and happy, so so happy. He slid in the ring on Jin's ring finger and kissed it.

Then the both of them hugged and shared a one passionate kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! HAPPY ARMY DAY!! to all of you, please stay safe and always be happy I wish you all good luck and let's keep supporting bangtan. Also stream PERMISSION TO DANCE let's break our own record 😹 let's get it!