Epilogue.

Epilogue.

One of the biggest paradox about sex was that despite being the world's most covered thing, it was also the subject a lot of people didn't correctly know about. You were surrounded by it, in the films, in the books, even in the ads, because apparently, nothing sold a car like a big breasted woman laying on its bonnet. It was impossible to go through a day without encountering something sex-related, be it an awesome, half naked man with prominent abs trying to flog a gym's subscription to you, or some hot girl eating a banana in a very subtle way to remind you to buy fruits at the shop which name was plastered next her smile.

Sex was a weird thing, really. And for something so popular, it was borderline outrageous to see the amount of bullshit persisting about it.

You should like it, but not too much. You should be great in bed, but not brag about it. You were supposed to know a bunch of stuff, but asking about it was considered inappropriate. People expected you to master something nobody wanted to correctly teach you about.

As a girl, if you started too soon, or dared to liked sex and said so, you were a slut. If you started too late, or not at all, or didn't like it, or wouldn't talk about something that basically concerned only yourself, you were a hung-up.

It wasn't especially better for the boys, whose labels oscillated between horny devil or being called a hung-up as well, or even worse, being called a pussy, or a faggot. Because, obviously, what made a man's worth wasn't his personality, but how high his sex drive was.

The worst was that even if you somehow managed to tick all those boxes, even if you managed to be enough this and not too much that, you weren't even always free to do it with the person you wanted because of a gender, a colour of skin, a religion, an ethnicity, a profession. If you were unlucky enough, you could ended surrounded by retrograde paragons of intolerance who would bother into 'getting you back in the right path', making your sexuality their own crusade.

Sex was all about paradoxes. It was as sacred as profane, as taboo as banalized. For something so generalized, so easily reachable, and so deeply entrenched in today's culture, it was astonishing to see how little people truly knew about it.

Maybe that right now, on this planet, a person is staring at a condoms' distributor without knowing the basic stuff about it, too preoccupied about choosing the flavour to think about their safety. Maybe that right now, on this planet, a young lady had already learned more about blowjobs than periods.

The society had so strongly put the emphasis on the wrong things that all the essentials had been eclipsed. Some people didn't make the difference between porn and real sex anymore, between fucking and making love. Some forced themselves into relations to fit in, to give off the expected vibe, others saw their sexuality or absence of it denied in the name of misinformation.

Seeing how difficult it was to sort through the common preconceptions and the real things, how blurry were the lines between what the society displayed and what was genuine, it was no wonder why first times, where you knew nothing, or knew wrongly, were always such a mess.

Somehow, it was a bit of a miracle that Katsuki's and yours went rather smoothly. Certainly, there have been failures and errors, but at least, there were no regret, no pressure.

Katsuki grumbled something incomprehensible in front of his laptop, his chin in his palm. He was browsing through his bookmarks earlier, looking for a website he saved as a source for his paper due next week, wanting to check an information he had doubts about, but he ended up following another link, rather different, out of sheer nostalgia. The link to the forum he used to visit before the beginning of his sexual life, when he was still a young and naive virgin full of questions.

It was two years ago.

Now, the trust and experience he built with you in the bedroom allowed him to grin with a superior air when he read about the qualms of the youngest. One of the post, however, rang a bell. He was sure he already read this one when he was in quest of answers himself, and indeed, it just had been updated. Curious, he read the whole thing again, and recognized the avatar of the website's administrator, a simple volleyball on a wooden floor, which he memorized since it was almost always his answers he took advices from. But today, for the first time and out of curiosity, he checked this life-saver user's name.

'Mitsuki_B_1201'

The legend said that the scream he let out could be heard from Hokkaido.