Part VI. Would you like a slice of feminism with your blowjob ?

The moon's light was steeping the room, the curtains only half closed. The moving in was done by now, the boxes flattened and piled up in a corner of the room, waiting to be taken to the trash. Katsuki could discern their rectangular edges in the darkness if he focused long enough.

Travelling, his eyes made the most of his furniture out, and finally landed on your jacket still lingering on his chair's backrest. The sight made him snort. You had absolutely zero right to be here at night, but everything be damned if you weren't the most stubborn pain in the ass !

Impervious and unaware of his gestures, Bakugô's thumb lengthily slid along your shoulder, meeting the familiar material of his own shirt.

« Why the heck do girls always steal their fucking boyfriend's threads ? Wear your own goddamn ones, stupid. It's not even your size. Do I fucking wear your skirts and shit ? » he asked even if you were asleep.

If the shirt was short-sleeved on his body, it reached lower on yours arms, and the seams which weren't far of his neck rested close by your shoulders. Its hem usually floated around his waist, but on you it looked oversized, covering your upper thighs. The pair of shorts you borrowed looked like trousers, especially since he only wore loose stuff to begin with.

Katsuki already heard other boys daydreaming about a girl wearing their shirt because 'it's so cute', but to be honest, he found it more ridiculous than adorable. You could take a fucking swim into his shirt, what was the goddamn point ? But while thinking so, he couldn't deny that seeing you in one of his another 'black with skull' tee got to him a bit. He fantasised about how his smell would linger over your skin for hours, how being bundled up in something of his possession somehow made you belong to him too. If you went down the street wearing this, everybody would know that you were his, and his only. It thrilled him.

« I know I'm pretty, but you should get some sleep, » the sudden raising of your voice startled him.

Eyes wide open, Katsuki became aware that he'd been staring at you, and God knew for how long you've been awake, waiting for him to snap out of his thoughts. The smirk in your voice gave him the answer : for too long to let him deny anything. Cheeks dusted with pink, Bakugô shove your face into your pillow.

« Shut the fuck up, idiot, or I'll nut you back into sleep, » he mumbled, turning his back to you.

A muffled laugh echoed from your side.

« You mean like when you head-butted me right into coma when you tried to kiss me on our first date ? »

« Bitch ! Die ! » he growled, turning around to face you again as one of his palms caught your face. « Next time you trick me into putting you up, I'll fucking make you sleep in the sink !... And it wasn't a date ! »

« Then what was it ? »

« We just... went to the same place... at the same time... doesn't make it a date. »

« Then why did you try to kiss me ? »

« To shut you up ! »

« Because that's obviously the first reflex you have when you want someone to stop talking... You hypocritical. »

Bakugô could see you pout behind his fingers, but your sullen air didn't last, replaced by this malicious grin that never augured anything good for him. Soon enough, he felt your lips part against his palm as your tongue sneaked out of your mouth, licking the whole length of his middle finger.