four

Amity p.o.v

"oh Mittens!" my siblings say in a singsong voice, barging into my room. i was in the middle of violin practice, i ended up losing concentration and playing my next note wrong. i curse under my breath and turn to them.

"what do you want? i'm in the middle of something important, you know." i bellowed out. the twins walk in and close my door behind them.

"we were wondering what time your leaving tonight, mom and dad will be out in about two hours to go over a business deal. they'll most likely be gone till early morning." Ed tells me pointing over his shoulder with his thumb towards the door. i let out a sigh putting my violin back into its case.

"yeah. apparently their going on a yacht to a party, so it'll just be us and the staff." Em chimes in putting a hand on her hip.

"i'll go around eleven." i inform turning back to my older siblings. "i'll most likely be gone until one or two."

they both give me a thumbs up on sync, "sounds like a plan to us!" they exclaimed.

"i just also wanted to say thank you again for letting me do this." i tell them giving them a small smile. the both run up and hug me.

"anything for our little sister!" Ed beamed out.

"besides sis, you'd most likely be the one who'd get the punishment!" Em chimed in still smiling like a dumbass.

"oh how sweet of you." i tell them in a monotone voice. they both pull away and give me a smile, i ended up cracking a bit and giving them a smile too. they told me they would come back up around eleven to see me off. i look over to my clock and see it's around eight. i let out a sigh as i wonder what to do until then. i hear another knock at my door, i walk over and open it.

one of our butlers had a plate with food with him. "good evening miss Amity. dinner is ready for you." he tells me holding out the plate, i take it and thank him. i sit on my bed and eat, thinking about what i should wear out. once done eating i got up to look through my closet. i decided on a black crop top with the word 'HEX' on it, a pink miniskirt, fishnets, and black open toed heels. for my accessories i chose my spiked bracelets with the matching spiked choker. i took it and put it in a plastic bag i hid under my bed.

i hear a knock at my door and instantly throw my clothes under the bed. i walk up to the door. "hey Mittens, mom and dad are leaving. they want us to come say bye." Em tells me, Ed right behind her. i nod my head and followed them down to the front door. once down the steps my mother and dad were standing with one of the butlers.

"Amity, Edric, Emira." my mother starts, "we'll be on our way now. be good and listen to the staff." my dad nods his head in agreement. we wave them off as they walk out the door. our butler closes the door behind them.

"heh, bet i can beat both of you up the stairs." Em provoked, smirking at both of us. she instantly starts running for the stairs.

"hey that's cheating!" Ed yells after her laughing. i guess i could join. i start running easily catching up to Ed and passing him. i start jumping up steps trying to catch up to my older sister. she was already halfway up the staircase while i was only a fourth of the way there. Em was going as fast as she could, i was slowly gaining on her. Ed was practically left in the dust at this point. i was right behind Em but sadly she made it up the stairs right before i could.

"i did it!" she yells wheezing from the lack of oxygen. she holds her hands up triumphantly, then bends down using her arms to prop herself up from her knees. i was breathing heavily fanning myself with my hand. Ed comes running up, his face bright red. he makes it to the final step and trips on it face planting into the ground. Em starts dying of laughter while still out of breath to the point only wheezing noises were coming out. i giggled at how amusing it was.

Ed still not taking his face off the ground holds up his hand and gave us a thumbs up. "i'm okay!" he muffled into the ground. i walk over and help him up, Em still crying over his fall. he gives me a thumbs up and i roll my eyes, his forehead was bright red from the fall. once Em dies down her laughter the twins follow me to my room.

"so Mittens what you gonna wear?" Em asked as Ed closed my door for the millionth time. i pull out my bag and show them my clothes. "ah! that'll look so cute!" Em exclaimed waving her arms up and down.

"that'll look great sis, did you wash your black clothes?" Ed asked shifting his weight and crossing his arms.

"yeah i made sure to do it, you guys should leave though. i'll call you guys in here once i'm done getting ready." i tell them just trying to get them to leave. i ended up having to push them out of my room and then went to get ready. i put on my clothes and then put on my black sweatshirt and sweatpants. i walk over to my vanity and put on my makeup, on nights i go out i wear a lot more makeup than i usually do. i figured out i look a lot different with bright colors, big eyeliner wings, and false eyelashes on my face than i do usually.

once ready i text my sibling group chat for them to come up to my room. not even two minutes later i hear my siblings opening up the door bickering about who made it to my room first. i awkwardly sit there and wait for them to finish. Em finally looked over to me and squealed. "you look so cute!"

"thank you." i say with a deadpan face, i walk over and grab my violin, "got the rope, Ed?" i ask my brother.

"yep yep!" he tells me holding up a bundle of rope. "just please make sure not to fall." he worries furrowing his eyebrows.

"i'll be fine Ed, i haven't fallen yet." i reassure. he walks over to my window and throws the majority of it out. he takes an end and ties it to my bed frame. i take the strap of my violin and put it over me, the violin case against my back. "i'll see you guys when i get home." i tell them waving.

"be safe!" they tell me at the same time giving me a wave and a smile. i walk over to my window and hop down the rope. once at the bottom i give them one last wave and put on my hood making sure to put my hair in the hood. i start my walk into town.