𝐓𝐄𝐍

'LET us leave, these things are beneath us. We'll start a strong bloodline with our kin.' The Red Death licked Nuri's cheek, causing her to growl. The Red Death then spread his wings and began to fly.

Nuri looked at Hiccup sadly.

'I am sorry Hiccup.' She apologized before she spread her wings and started to follow after the Red Death.

"THEY'RE LEAVING!" Tuffnut freaked out.

"No, i-it can't end like this!" Hiccup shouted.

Toothless made a calling noise and Hiccup looked at him with a determined expression.

"Hiccup, please don't tell me your about to do something stupid." Astrid guessed.

"Wouldn't be me if I didn't."

Astride nodded. "Go save her."

Hiccup got onto his saddle, putting his feet on the pedals.

"Hiccup." Stoick grabbed his son's arm. "I'm sorry... for-- for everything."

"Yeah, me too." Hiccup nodded.

"Now go save the love of her your life, son." Stoick smiled at him.

"Thanks, Dad." Hiccup grinned back and took to the sky with Toothless after Nuri and the Red Death.

"HEY!" Hiccup screamed, catching the colossal dragons' attention.

'Hiccup what are you doing?!' Nuri yelled at him.

'Trust me,' The boy replied back to her internally. "Guess what mister, I've got a bone to pick with you!" He pointed at the Red Death, who growled. "You stole my mate! GIVE HER BACK!"

The Red Death roared, outraged by this before he began to pursue Hiccup and Toothless. The midnight beast flew faster, leading the Red Death away from Nuri to the sea stacks.

'Good luck Hiccup,' Nuri thought, landing back on the ground.

While Toothless flew swiftly through the sea stacks, the Red Death crashed through them, his size being too big for him to fit through them.

The Vikings cheered for Hiccup.

"Go Hiccup!" Fishlegs hollered.

The Red Death crashed through some sea stacks in front of them, and they shielded themselves from the dust.

Hiccup looked up at the dark clouds. "Okay, Toothless, time to disappear! Come on, bud!" He flew up to the dark clouds with Toothless, the Red Death following close behind, snapping his jaws at the pair.

"Here it comes!" Hiccup exclaimed when the colossal dragon opens his jaw fully.

The duo dodged the fire the dragon had blasted at them.

The crowd and Nuri watched as the three disappeared in the dark clouds.

'Come on Hiccup,' Nuri thought anxiously. All she could see was the purple lights of Toothless's plasma blasts and the outline of the Red Death every time the midnight beast fired. She gasped when she saw the sky being ablazed with the Red Death's fire.

Nuri couldn't help but close her eyes, blocking out every noise.

'He can do it... I know he can... please Hiccup...' She thought. Just then a huge explosion rattled her thoughts, but she refused to open her eyes, that was until she heard Stoick calling Hiccup's name.

"Hiccup! Hiccup! Son!"

She finally opened her eyes, and the first thing she was greeted with... was Toothless laying on the ground, his fake fin tail burned off. She rushed over to him, whining in worry.