𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ASTRID stood by Hiccup's side. "It's a mess. You must feel horrible. You've lost everything. Your father, your tribe, your best friend, your girlfriend..."

"You love her too don't you?" Hiccup suddenly asked the girl.

Astrid was shocked at this. "How did you-"

"You love her too don't you?" Hiccup repeated the question.

"It's just... a small crush, I'll get over it..." Astrid looked down.

"Hate to say this but... good. I don't wanna share." Hiccup looked down as well. "I know I may sound selfish, but I love her, more than you."

"I know, that's why I'm not that jealous." Astrid shrugged. "But still, let's work together to save her."

"Yeah... let's go save the love of my life!" Hiccup ran away.

"That's more like it!" Astrid smiled and followed after him.

///

"Sound your positions. Stay within earshot." Stoick said as he and his men sailed into the fog.

"Listen, Stoick, I was overhearing some of the men just now and, well, some of them are wondering what it is we're up to here-- not me of course, I know you're always the man with the plan-- but some, not me, are wondering if there is in fact a plan at all, what it might be?" Gobber asked.

"Find the nest and take it."

"Ah. Of course. Send them running. The old Viking fallback. Nice and simple."

"Shhh." Stoick shushed Gobber when he saw the condition Nuri and Toothless were in, their eyes thinly slit.

They both suddenly stood up at the same time, Nuri making a clicking noise and Toothless turned his head to the right.

Stoick followed their lead.

"What do ya think she's tellin' him?" Gobber whispered to Stoick.

"Instructions. And he's translating them." Stoick scowled. "She really is a witch indeed."

Nuri then made another clicking sound and Toothless turned his head to the left. Once again, Stoick followed their lead.

///

"If you're planning on getting eaten, I'd definitely go with the Gronckle," Fishlegs told Hiccup as he and his friends showed up in the arena.

"You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon." Tuffnut walked forward to Hiccup as he pushed his twin aside.

"Uh..."

"It's me."

Snotlout pushed Tuffnut's face away from Hiccup. "I, love this plan!"

Ruffnut smacked Snotlout.

"I didn't..."

"You're crazy!" Ruffnut interrupted Hiccup. "I like that," She whispered.

"Back off, he's got a girlfriend," Astrid rolled her eyes as pulled Tuffnut away from Hiccup. "So? What is the plan?" She asked Hiccup.

Hiccup smiled.

///

"Ah. I was wondering where that went." Gobber said when he saw a broken ship.

Nuri made a clicking noise and Toothless turned right. Stoick did as well.

The Vikings gasped at the sight up ahead.

"Stay low and ready your weapons."

The boat reached land.

"We're here," Stoick informed with a smug expression as he jumped off the boat and looked around.