𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"GUYS, no!" Hiccup yelled.

Nuri ignored him and flung her skull weapon at Astrid's face.

The girl quickly dodged it by turning her face to the side. She turned back to face Nuri, only for her to deliver a strong punch to the cheek. Astrid grunted, falling to the ground again, only managing to catch herself with her hand.

Nuri was about to punch her again but Astrid swung her ax at her, causing her to jump back.

"Don't think because you hit me one time you'll succeed again!" Astrid began to furiously swing her ax at Nuri and she dodged skillfully.

"Stop it!" Hiccup shouted. "Astrid! Enough!"

Astrid kicked Nuri in the gut and raised her ax up, bringing it down.

"NURI!" Hiccup screamed.

Luckily, Nuri rolled to the side, causing Astrid's ax to hit dirt instead. Nuri backhanded the girl in the face before she could have a chance to get her ax out of the dirt. She then leg-swept the blonde, kicking her legs from under her before straddling her back and twisting her arm behind it.

"AH! AH!" Astrid pounded her free hand against the ground while Nuri twisted her other arm, threatening to dislocate it.

"NURI!" Hiccup ran to the girl, putting his hand on her shoulder. "It's fine! She's fine! She's a-!"

Astrid interrupted him by reaching behind her and smacking her hand in Nuri's face. The ravenette hissed, loosening her grip on the girl's hand, which gave Astrid an opportunity to flip them over. She was now straddling Nuri and choking her.

"ASTRID STOP!" Hiccup attempted to pull her off of Nuri but the blonde elbowed him in the face.

"Ow!"

Nuri jabbed Astrid in the eyes.

"OW! SON OF A FLYING-!"

Nuri elbowed her in the chin and flipped her off her.

"Can you guys just stop fighting?!" Hiccup cried as the girls ran to get their weapons.

Astrid growled at Nuri while she hissed back at her. Astrid then charged at the girl with a war cry with her ax.

Just then Toothless jumps in front of Nuri protectively, growling at Astrid, ready to attack.

Astrid gasped. "Get down!" She tackled Hiccup to the ground.

"Humalō! (Attack!)" Nuri commanded Toothless.

"No!" Hiccup yelled, knowing what the word meant.

Toothless roared and charged at Astrid.

"RUN! RUN!" Astrid ordered Hiccup, gripping her ax.

"NO!" Hiccup tackled Astrid's ax, sending her and him rolling away as Toothless jumped on the spot where Astrid previously was.

"No! It's okay! It's okay!" Hiccup reassured a furious Toothless. "She's a friend. It's okay. You just scared him when you tried to attack Nuri." He said to Astrid, trying to hold a calm yet still furious Toothless back.

"I scared him?! Who is "him"? And who is she?!" Astrid pointed at a glaring Nuri.

"Uh, Astrid, Toothless, Nuri. Toothless, Nuri, Astrid." Hiccup introduced while Toothless snarled at Astrid.

"I don't like her." Nuri snapped, coming over to Hiccup, gripping her skull.

Astrid runs away.

"Da, da-da! We're dead!" Hiccup pursed his lips.