𝐓𝐖𝐎

ᚺΣᚱ eyes fluttered open as she silently yawned. She wondered what happened, then she remembered.

FLASHBACK

"NIGHT FURY! GET DOWN!" A Viking screamed.

"Havē (Now)." She muttered to the rare Night Fury that she was riding.

The Night Fury fired at the catapult, tearing it apart.

"JUMP!" Stoick screamed.

She chuckled, stroking the Night Fury's head, causing him to purr. "Sāru kāma, (Good job)," She said to him. She flew around with the midnight beast above the village, smirking in delight.

"Pharī āga. (Fire again.)" She said to the Night Fury.

He obeys and fires, illuminating the gorgeous night sky.

She chuckled, but her eyes widened when she saw a bola coming at her at full speed. She cried out when it wrapped her up with her Night Fury, sending him and her plummeting out of the sky.

Everything went black for her when she and he hit the ground.

END OF FLASHBACK

She growled. Who had dared to fire at her and her Night Fury?!

She shifted, trying to wake the dragon up, but cried out when she felt pain in her right shoulder. She attempted to move it, but only ended up groaning in agony. Why did it hurt so much?

"OW!" She heard a male voice yell just then. The male had probably been smacked by a tree branch.

She gasped lightly before reaching for her sharp skull that was on her belt with her left hand. She reached up and pulled her Night Fury's loose wing over her, gripping her weapon tightly.

She heard footsteps getting closer, and closer, and closer.

"Oh, wow. I did it. Oh, I did it! This fixes everything! Yes! I have brought down this mighty beast!" She heard the male exclaimed in triumph as he steps on the seemingly dead dragon's face but it is still alive and shoves him away.

"Whoa!"

She couldn't help but lightly giggle. She sensed that her Night Fury had woken up, and he was now growling at the male, pulling his wing closer, trying to protect her even though that was supposed to be her job considering the predicament he was in.

"I'm gonna kill you, dragon. I'm gonna cut out your heart and take it to my father. I'm a Viking. I am a VIKING!" She heard the male proclaim.

Her eyes widened, she then scowled deeply, gripping her skull. Fueled with anger, she let out a war cry and jumped out, lunging at the male.

He screamed as she pushed him back on a boulder, the sharp end of her skull pointing right at his neck, ready to slice it. She snarled at him, her eyes filled with fury.

"I-I couldn't do it! I wasn't gonna kill him! I swear! I-!" He stopped when he looked into her eyes.

She had the most beautiful green eyes. They were like two bright emeralds.

"Whoa," He muttered, scanning her all over.

She had long raven hair as black as the night, light freckles adorning her face, and lightly tanned skin.

"Um... hi. W-What's your name?" He asked, forcing an awkward smile on his face.

She continued to snarl at him, the sharp tip of her skull now digging into his neck, but not drawing any blood.

"Please don't!" He cried.

She searched his eyes. They held genuine fear in them.

She frowned before letting him go, briskly walking towards her Night Fury, cutting the binds that prevented him from moving.

"H-Hey!" She felt the teen Viking's hand on her shoulder. She growled and shoved him to the ground.

"Manē sparśa na karaśō! (Do not touch me!)" She yelled at him.

"What?" He was confused by her strange Language.

She ignored him and continued to cut the binds off her dragon. When he was finally free, he roared at the male and began to advance on him, forcing him to scurry back.

"Hey, uhhhh, a little help here?!" He shrieked at her.

She made a clicking noise with her mouth as she placed her skull back on her belt, and the Night Fury turned his attention over to her and walked towards her, bending down so she could get on his back.

She tried to get on but hissed when she felt pain in her right shoulder and instinctively held it. Her Night Fury made a sound of worry, licking her shoulder, trying to soothe it.

"Your hurt." She heard the soft voice of the boy. She looked towards him and saw him looking down.

"And it's all because of me..."

She grunted and jumped onto her Night Fury, baring the pain in her shoulder.

"Cālō ja'i'ē. (Let's go.)" She ordered.

The Night Fury lopsidedly flies away.

"WAIT! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" She heard the boy scream, but she didn't answer as her Night Fury had crashed into a rock.

He roared in pain and tried his best to keep up his flying, but he only ended up crashlanding in a cove.

She fell off of him and landed right on her right shoulder, causing her to cry out.

Her Night Fury nudged her, licking her shoulder, making a sound of worry. She sighed and patted his head.

"Cālō āpaṇē ārāma karī'ē. Amē āvatīkālē kō'ī rastō śōdhavānō prayatna karīśuṁ. (Let us rest. We will try to find a way out tomorrow.)"

Her Night Fury wrapped her up in his wings. She snuggled into his warmth, sighing.

"Goodnight," She said to him in English.

She heard him rumble.

That was his sign to tell her goodnight as well.