Chapter 8

"Who is that?" Taehyung asked in curiosity.

"He's the man who had scammed me. He stole my money." Jin said.

"What?! When? About what?" Hobi bombed him with questions.

"This house. The house I'm living in right now. He said there's no one here, but there is." They all gasped.

"What? Who is it hyung?" Jungkook asked with his voice sounded shaky.

"A girl. A blind girl." Jin said calmly despite having his friends were crazy over it.

"A blind girl?! For real?" Namjoon asked feeling surprised.

"Yeah. It's real. I'm not joking."
"Is she pretty?" Jin laughed in disbelief.

"Shut up Park Jimin." He could feel Jimin was pouting over the phone.

"But why? I thought you don't care that much about money?" Suga suddenly spoke, taking Jin's full attention.

"Nothing more." Jin said. He didn't know why his mouth was not opened to say the word 'Abuse'.

"Really?" Hobi asked again. Jin sighed heavily.

"Yeah. Just help me to catch him."
"You mean we catch him and bring him to you and we all beat him up together?" Jungkook asked in innocence.

"That's a good idea! I've been practicing my boxing and i think i can fight people so well." Taehyung stated happily.

"Me too! I want to punch him so bad." Jimin said excitedly.
"Bring him to the police you little." Jin interrupted them, feeling so done.

"I wonder how they three can become a CEO." Namjoon said while sighing.
Hobi was laughing on the other side.

"I know right?" Hobi said between his laughter.
"So are we done?" Suga asked.
"Um yeah." Jin said awkwardly.

"Okay. I will go from here." Suga was about to end the call but Jin stopped him.

"Yah yah! Don't forget about that man! Catch him as soon as possible!" Jin yelled.

"Yeah yeah i know." Suga ended the call. Later, one by one ended the call except for Namjoon.

"Aren't you going?" Jin asked in confusion.
"I'm just curious about something." Namjoon said made Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"
"Are you sure you didn't have any grudge except for money from that man?" Jin gulped and bit his lower lips in nerves.

"No. Believe me." Namjoon seemed good with his answer made he also ended the call. Jin looked at his phone bluntly.

"Why i didn't tell them about the abuse? What i am scared of?" He asked himself as he slowly landed his back on his bed. Without his knowing, his eyelids felt heavy and he slept for the rest of the time.

Jin opened his eyes just to see the dark sky. He immediately sat on his bed and massaged his temple. He sighed heavily before standing up and headed to downstairs.

He saw Areum's door room was opened and she was nowhere to be seen. He shrugged his shoulders and went down.

His feet dragged him straight to the kitchen, knowing he had to cook for dinner. He looked around to find her but he couldn't see her. While he was walking, he turned his head to the front just to see a girl with a long hair was standing right in front of him. He jumped and shouted with his eyes widened like they almost getting out from their places.

"AHHHHHHH!" Areum flinched and moved over her hair which was covering her face.

"What's the matter?" She calmy asked Jin who felt like his soul already left his body. He shut his eyes tight in frustration.

"Aish you really! Can you tie up your hair?! It's scary!" Jin shouted while his hands were on his chest.

"I can't find my hair rubber." She said and pouting. Jin looked at her weirdly before his eyes were scanning through the living room.

He went to the kitchen table and took the hair rubber which was on it before. He went behind her and carefully taking her hair and tied it into a tight ponytail. Areum froze on her place as she didn't know what to do.

"Done." Jin said as he looked at her done ponytail which he had tied on his own. He smiled proudly.
He went in front of her with his arms crossed against his chest.

"I never tied any woman's hair before. You're the first." Areum woke up from her thought.

"W-What? Not even your mom?" Jin chuckled and shook his head.

"She hates when someone touch her hair." He said with a silly smile, remembering about his mother.

"A-Ah.. I see." There was an awkward silence between them. Jin cleared his throat.

"W-What are you doing here anyway?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck.
"Nothing. I just want to take a glass of water."

"Did you take it already?" Areum nodded her head. Jin went to the kitchen and took out the ingredients for dinner.

Areum heard it and turned around.
"Are you going to cook?" Jin hummed in yes while his eyes were still fixed on the ingredients. Areum slowly walking towards him with her stick which was bend.

Jin turned his head to see her and his eyes landed on her stick. He immediately took out his phone and messaged someone.

'Buy a stick for blind people and sent it to me.'

He slipped down his phone in his pocket after he done.

Areum successfully sat on the chair and was lost in her thoughts.

"Have you found something suspicious about Ji Jun Shi?" Taehyung asked his man.

"Yes sir." Taehyung looked at him.
"What is it?"

Namjoon and Hobi were at their favourite cafe. They were chatting and drank together.

Suddenly, someone came and slammed his hands on their table made they flinched. Hobi jumped on his place. Luckily, he didn't scream.
Namjoon looked up with his eyes widened just to see a smiling Taehyung.

"Yah! You really-"
"Hi my lovely hyungs!" Taehyung said as he took a seat beside Hobi.
"Where are the others?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"They will arrive shortly." Hobi said annoyingly.

Taehyung laughed and put his arm around Hobi's neck.

"Come on hyung, I'm sorry for doing that earlier okay?" Taehyung pulled Hobi closer to him, indicating Hobi to forgive his silly behaviour.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Hobi said and yanked his arms away. Namjoon just chuckled silently.

After few more seconds, they all arrived.

"Actually, i have something to tell you guys." Taehyung began to speak, taking everyone's attention.

"What is it?" Suga asked while sipping on his drinks.

"It's about Ji Jun Shi." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.
"Ji Jun Shi? The man that Jin hyung talked about?" Taehyung nodded his head.

"What about him?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung gave a gesture to them to get closer to him. They all looked at each other first before coming closer to him.

"He.." They nodded.
"Is..." They nodded again.
"An-"
"Can't you just tell us quickly? I'm tired right now." Jungkook said in annoyance. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Abuser." They all looked at him in surprise.