Chapter 3

Jin screamed and ran to the living room.

"I SEE A GHOST I SEE A GHOST PLEASE HELP ME-" He whispered while his eyes almost made tears came out. He put his both hands together while hiding behind the couch. Suddenly, he felt someone's presence.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the girl was standing right in front of him. He screamed once again.

"AHHHHHH!" He got up and ran but his feet got hit by the couch made he stumbled and fell down. A loud thud could be heard in the house.

"ACK!" He said and rubbed his back. The girl slowly came to him without he noticed.

"W-Who's there?" Jin froze.

'I forgot about the ghost!' He screamed in his mind and immediately got up. He faced the girl with fear.

"W-Who exactly are you?" He said as he brought up his both hands, ready to hit her.

"I'm the owner of this house." She said calmly made Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you nuts? This is mine. I bought it." The girl's eyes widened.

"W-What? By whom?" Jin laughed in disbelief.

"Why should i answer your question? Get out from here." He said as he distanced himself from her.

"By whom?" Jin looked at her in annoyance.

"I said get-"

"By whom?" She asked once again.

"By Mr. Ji. Are you satisfied?" She just looked at somewhere and not right into his eyes.

"Now get out." He said coldly.

"No. This is my house. You get out." Jin was fuming in anger.

"Do you want me to kick you out or what? Better get out when i said it kindly." She looked emotionless.

"I don't want to." She said and went passed him. Jin sighed in frustration and pulled her shoulders made she stumbled and fell down.

"Ouch.." She said and carefully got up. Jin just looked at her.

"Please get out from here! I don't even know you!" Jin yelled.

"Me either. You suddenly came here. This is my house. I live here for years already." Jin laughed in disbelief.

"Don't fool me. Mr Ji said this house is not occupied."

"Then do what you want. I'm just saying the truth." She said and left. Suddenly, he heard a thud again made he jumped. He looked ahead and saw that girl was laying on the stairs. She was struggling to get up. He went to her and held her arms to help her.

"Are you blind or what? Can't walk properly on stairs?" He asked in annoyance.

"I am." Jin froze and looked at her.
"What?" The girl turned her face around a little.

"I said I'm blind." She said and went upstairs on her own. She stumbled many times but somehow, managed to go upstairs. Jin woke up from his thought and chased her.

He followed her from behind and saw how struggled she was just to get into her room. Her hands roaming around the walls to hold it. Jin saw how her body looked like. Her body was filled with bruises. He furrowed his eyebrows. Her elbow, knees and arms filled with purple marks which were bruises.

Jin went to her and held her hand. She flinched.

"Don't touch me." She said as she pulled her hand from Jin's grip. Jin scoffed.

"I don't know what to say but, i wanna ask you."

"Ask me what? To get out from this house? It's a no." She said and continued walking. Jin sighed and grabbed her shoulders.

"I don't say anything yet." He said made the girl stopped walking.

They now were sitting in the girl's room.

"How long you live here?" Jin asked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"When i was 13." Jin nodded.

"How old are you now?" Her eyes was looking at some certain places and for sure not at Jin.

"23." Jin gasped.

"I'm 24."

"I didn't ask you." She said made Jin laughed in disbelief.

"What did you say? Do you know who i am?" She shook her head.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, worldwide handsome and the most successful CEO in Seoul. You can call me Jin." She tilted her head and nodded.

"I see. Okay then." Jin looked at her with wide eyes.
"Is that your reaction?! Is that for real?!"

"Yes. I don't care who you really are." She said calmly.

"You must be so regret one day if you know who i am." Jin said as he scoffed. The girl chuckled.

"I don't think so." She said and turned her body to him but not her eyes.
"Can you go out? I want to sleep." Jin looked at her in confusion.

"Sleep? So early miss. You shouldn't-"

"Do you want me to kill you?" She said with her face showed how serious she was. Jin gulped and immediately got up from the bed and headed to the door.

"Fine." He said and went out. He was about to leave but his feet stopped moving. He looked at her and closed her door room. He sighed and went away from there.

He plopped himself on the bed.
"Why this thing happened to me? I want to live here alone, not with a blind girl.." He said as a sigh escaped from his mouth.

"Is that mean that Mr Ji lied to me about this house?" He said and laughed in disbelief.

"That old man. I will find you. So that you know who you messed up with." Jin said with a smirk.

"But first of all, i need my beauty sleep." He said and immediately drifted to sleep.

Jin woke up with the sun shined straight on his face. He got up and went to the bathroom to fresh himself.

He looked at the mirror to dry his hair with the towel. He took his phone and went straight away to the kitchen. On his way down, he saw the girl's room still not opened.

"Why would i care about her?" He said and went down, ignoring it.

"This is the best dish I've ever cooked so far!" Jin stated proudly at his dish. He stared at the food.

"Why i made it too many?" He asked himself.

"Is it because the girl is here? Is that why i made too many? But why? Ugh let just go and tell her to eat." He said with annoyance and went upstairs.

"Yah, i-i made breakfast too many. You can eat it too." He stuttered since he felt embarrassed. But no answers. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yah, are you there?" Still no answered. He was about to open the door but he stopped. He felt not suitable for him to open it. He even didn't know the reason why. He sighed and went downstairs. He ate first than waiting for her.

While eating, he heard footsteps. He looked up and saw that girl. He stopped eating and crossed his arms against his chest.

"Can't you hear what i said to you just now?" She stopped walking with her sticks.

"I heard it." She said and continued walking. The struggle she had, she still managed to sit there.

"So?" Jin asked again while his eyes fixed on her.

"I was in the toilet." Jin blinked his eyes and nodded his head.

"By the way, may i ask you something?" Jin asked as he took a bite.