Domain Expansion

I feel so exposed

Sukuna looks at y/n up and down with that devilish smirk on his face

"Let's see what's under that top."

Buttoning down y/n's top, he studies them.

I've never seen his eyes so... hungry

While undoing the last couple of buttons, he buries his face in y/n's chest and bites down hard.

"Ahh..."

Y/n let's out a whimper. Sukuna looking up at them starts to travel up slowly, biting and licking along the way. The feeling of his mouth is so hot, and the small bites hurt so good. He makes his way to y/n's ear and whispers

"You and the brat put on a good show the other night, I admit I was a bit jealous."

"You, jealous? All you do is tease me like this and leave."

"What can I say, I saw you first."

Y/n felt their frustration building up inside them.

What is with these guys today, they're both starting to piss me off

"I haven't even spent more than 10 minutes with you! At least Itador-"

"Don't TALK ABOUT HIM!"

Sukuna grabs y/n's neck and starts to lift them from the ground.

I can't breathe

Y/n's arms are tied up, they can't stop the choking and feel their weight crushing their windpipe.

"If you think you can patronize me, think again. I'm not going to be belittled by a worthless human like you."

Why am I always caught up in stupid situations like this? Kyoko... I might be joining you soon.

Y/n felt tears start to stream down their face. That's when they felt the grip loosen and Sukuna slowly lets y/n down. Y/n feels the pressure release and takes a deep breath in, and starts to feel like their lungs are on fire, coughing up a storm.

"You're starting to turn into a really annoying woman."

Catching their breath, y/n looks up and Sukuna is facing the other direction.

"I don't see why you're wasting time with that brat, when clearly you can do better."

Y/n walks towards Sukuna

"So why did you let me go? Is it because you want me instead?"

Sukuna starts to turn around

SLAP

Y/n's body reacted without thinking.

"You're in over your head if you think you can keep playing with my head like this!"

Sukuna holding his face is looking at y/n in shock, his surprised face turns into a smile.

"The woman's got spunk, you're so much fun."

He's so hot but he's an asshole, again why does crap like this happen to me

"I'll let that one slide for now. You better be ready for your punishment."

and with practically a snap of Sukuna's fingers, y/n is sitting in their car. It's as if their life wasn't just spared by the king of curses.