Itadori

"Itadori... you really think that's a good idea?"

Itadori pauses... he takes in a deep sigh

"Bad idea or not... I think we need to talk about what happened."

Y/n's thinks for a moment...

Is this really ok, why is this happening to me? I guess I can't really find out any answers unless I talk to him.

"Ok... I'll be waiting..."

About 15 minutes roll by and y/n was pacing around nervously, straightening up, and moving things around.

Wait, this is only the first couple of times I'm meeting him, should I look more decent, should I fix my hair?

*Knock knock knock

CRAP ok play it cool, it's not like his tongue was down your throat a couple hours ago... no big deal.

Y/n opens the door and sees Itadori, he has a slight blush on his face and isn't looking at y/n straight in the eyes.

"Hey y/n, sorry if it's too late for you."

"It's no problem, come in, it's chilly outside."

Itadori takes a couple steps and pauses.

"Your place looks different without all those people, it looks, cozy."

He turns around and flashes y/n the cutest smile, y/n can feel their cheeks get warm; they look away

"Uhm, do you want some tea?"

Y/n and Itadori are now sitting on a couch in the living room, awkwardly sipping their tea. Y/n had lit some candles earlier and it still smelled like lilac and sandlewood.

This is... a little awkwardly romantic.

"So y/n."

"Yes?"

"What do you remember happening, earlier and the night we first ran into each other?"

...

"Well... I remember you... or what I think is you... but different... both nights."

The atmosphere in the room had changed, his brows furrowed, and the demeanor in his voice had changed.

"Do you believe in curses"

Y/n scoffs

"Like a witches curse?"

Y/n was hoping for him to laugh, but not even a chuckle

Is he being serious?

"Do you remember seeing anything else that night other than me?"

"Yeah, I seen that blue monster thingy."

Itadori turns to y/n, his eyes were wider, and it looked like he didn't know what else to say. Y/n asks hesitantly

"Is everything ok?"

Itadori looks down at his tea

"That monster was a curse,"

A curse?

"The man you have been seeing is a curse."

Ok this is getting weird, was it a good idea to bring this guy into my apartment?

"Haha! This is a joke right? I mean look at you! You're a normal guy, that monster thing was obviously like a toy or something right?"

Itadori looks at y/n frustrated

"Y/n do I look like I'm messing around, this is serious."

"No, no this is not, I'm crazy or you know what maybe we're both crazy, maybe we need help!"

Y/n sets her tea on the coffee table and stands up

No no, this is crazy, it can't be real

Itadori stands up and holds his hands up to try and calm down y/n

"Y/n why would I lie to you about something like this? I barely even know you but-"

"NO stop it! Do you really think I would believe something called curses, no this isn't real, this is crazy,"

What am I doing, why am I yelling at him, why am I so angry

Y/n turns around to walk to the door, still frantic

"You know what I think you should leav-"

Just when y/n had their hands on the doorknob and opened the door slightly, y/n felt a hand grab hers on the handle and slammed the door shut. Y/n is almost breathless, because now in almost a millisecond, they were pinned to the door by their neck. Red eyes staring back at them, with a tight grip around y/n's neck.

"Do I look real enough to you now human?

Just hearing him say those words y/n starts to breath a little heavy, their knees get weaker.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Sukuna the king of curses, and you'll treat me with respect."