Breakfast

Woah... it's still pretty dark

Y/n looked around and started feeling around for their phone.

It's 4 am, geez, did I just fall asleep here

Y/n feels a slight squeeze around them, they turn their head and see Itadori fast asleep. They smile and grab a blanket that was draped over the couch to cover them both. Y/n closes their eyes and enjoys the moment.

"So you really think you and the brat are safe right?"

Y/n opens their eyes and looks at Itadori again, and there's Sukuna, well his mouth that is.

"What do you even mean?"

Sukuna smiles

"If you think I'm going to let the brat have you to himself, you better think again,"

.... how do I even respond to that

"I let the brat have his fun tonight, but don't worry human, we'll have our fun soon enough."

Sukuna disappears. Y/n turns over and buries themselves in the blanket.

What do I even say about that? Should I tell Itadori? No... it'll cause more harm than good.

Y/n dozed off, and seemed to have a similar dream of when they first met Sukuna, red eyes, chains, a room made of bones.

....

Knock*
Knock
Knock

The sun is now shining brightly and y/n is still in Itadori's arms. Y/n takes a deep breath in.

This is nice

Knock*
Knock
Knock

"Wha- huh y/n what?"

Itadori says half asleep

"Good morning."

Itadori realizes y/n is laying by him, and his face turns as red as a fire hydrant. He jumps up so fast it startles y/n.

"I'm sorry did I fall asleep last night I'm so sorry I hope I didn't intrude it was my mistake"

With him still rambling on, y/n thinks

Does he realize he still doesn't have any clothes on, wait what is today.

"Wait! Itadori! Put some clothes on!"

Y/n hears keys go into the door and the door starts to creek open.

"Y/n I've been trying to call yo-"

Omg

Y/n covers their face in embarrassment. What seems like forever was silence.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Uh hi Kyoko."

"Don't say hi to me put some pants on!"

....

About an hour rolls by and Itadori, Kyoko, and Y/n are now having breakfast that Kyoko always prepares y/n on Thursdays. The silence in the room feels pretty loud.

"So, Itadori, didn't know you had it in ya."

Itadori almost spits out his juice he was drinking, and a slight blush creeps up on his cheeks.

"Yeah well, y/n really is something."

Kyoko smiles, she grabs her knife and starts cutting her eggs.

"Well just so you know they're very dear to me, so you better not hurt them,"

Still smiling, she points her knife to Itadori

"I'll kill you."

She giggles.

Oh Kyoko

"Why don't we all go somewhere to hang out after this? We can go watch a movie or something."

Y/n says trying to decrease the tension in the room.

"Actually, I have a meeting to get to soon,"

Itadori stands up

"Can I talk to you for a second y/n?"

"Oh, yeah."

They both walk outside and close the door.

"Hey y/n, I hate to tell you to keep this from your friend, but can you not tell her about Sukuna?"

Y/n feels uneasy

"Well, she's been my friend since grade school, I can't keep something so big from her."

Itadori grabs onto y/n's shoulders

"Please, I need you to keep it a secret, not just for me, but for her safety as well."

Y/n hesitates...

"Ok, for now I will."

"That's better then nothing, I got to go,"

Itadori gives y/n a kiss.

"I'll text you!"

"Yeah you better!"

Y/n sighs, and goes back into the apartment.

"So y/n,"

Oh shit, Kyoko

"Are you going to tell me what the hell is happening?"