Introduction

*This story is written with they/them pronouns so everyone can enjoy the story :)*

It was dark out, y/n had just got off work and was taking a short stroll back to their apartment. The night air smelled fresh, and there was a cool breeze mixing with the rain that stopped. They work as a bartender at a small bar named Stout. Stout is more like a hole-in-the-wall type of place. No one comes unless they're locals or if they were invited. Though it seems as if it attracts more wealthy persons more than anything. With y/n's charms and humor, they easily make the month's rent in 10 hours. Let's just say they live very comfortably.

The night is beautiful, y/n feels a slight cool breeze against their face, the pavement is still wet with the rain from earlier, and you could hear the busyness of the city from the distance.

This is nice...

The night is no different from any other night for y/n, a 10-hour shift of bartending, getting off shift at 2 am, and taking a short refreshing walk home.

Y/n lives a comfortable normal life, unfortunately, they have been craving something... different. They've been living such a normal life for so long, that they crave to feel, some sort of danger, maybe?

No, no, I'm just a normal type of person that nothing special happens to, why would anything happen to me...

Then... it was like dodging a train. Something y/n dodged by a hair rushed in front of them and crashed against the wall to the left of them. Y/n felt a sting against their cheek, when they wiped it, there was a slight trickle of blood left on y/n's thumb.

"Look at you, that blood on your cheek makes you look tasty."

Y/n looked at where whatever crashed against the wall, and on top of this grotesque-looking huge creature, there stood a tattooed man with pink hair.

Holy shit he's hot... is it a he... wait... NO! Wait! What was that thing he killed? Am I next? What do I do? Should I run? I'm scared, I feel like I'm paralyzed...

Y/n name sees this man then throw up a small object in the air and catch it in his mouth. In a second he is then two inches from y/n's face. Y/n looks into this man... or creature's burning red eyes.

It feels like he's devouring me... simply by staring at me...

Y/n can't help but feel the world standstill and is enchanted by this man's hateful gaze. Y/n then hears the man coo

"Well what am I going to do with you"