Red Eyes

Where am I?

Y/n feels their wrist bound above their head.

Are these shackles?

They're cold against y/n's wrist, in fact the whole place felt cold. Y/n scans the room, they can only see darkness at this point, with a hint of red. Their feet are submerged in about a half a foot in some sort of liquid. About a second later, y/n's vision starts to adjust.

ARE THOSE BONES

Y/n scans a mountain of either animal or human bones in front of them, and right at the top, there he is, the man they saw that night. Pink hair, red eyes, and now a white robe; which is hiding his tattooed muscular body y/n seen that night. He snickers

"There's that expression again."

He jumpes down from his throne in front of y/n. The man takes a couple of steps towards y/n and looks down at them. He then reaches out and starts caressing y/n's cheek.

"Look at you, you're quivering when I barely even touched you."

His smile shows he was enjoying this too much. Y/n can feel their heart starting to pound, and their breath getting heavy.

Those red eyes, why do I love their gaze?

"Don't bite off more than you can chew human"

With an evil looking grin, he takes his hand and strikes at y/n's throat, choking them with one hand like that night.

Y/n.... y/n.... Y/N!!!

With a gasp of air, y/n wakes up. Kyoko is staring at y/n and holding onto their shoulders.

"Geez, are you going to be alright when I leave?"

Y/n looks around, and realizes they're in their apartment, on the floor still where they fell asleep. Y/n looks at Kyoko, processes, then smiles

"Kyoko-chan, it smells like bacon."

Kyoko looks at y/n exasperated, and replies

"Yeah, I made breakfast, come eat with me, I have work soon."

"OK, let me wash my face first!"

Y/n splashes water on their face. The coolness is somewhat refreshing. Blotting their face with a towel, they heard that voice echo in their head again

Don't bite off more than you can chew human.

Y/n shakes their head, and points at themselves in the mirror.

"Stop it, it was a dream. Nothing happened yesterday. You're going to take a deep breath, forget about what happened, and continue on with your day!"

Y/n feels determined to put themself in a better mood. Y/n then marches out and sits down to eat breakfast with Kyoko.

The table is filled with jokes and chatter about the twos lives, trying to keep up with studies, work in between, Kyoko's love-life and y/n's none existent one. About 30 minutes roll by and Kyoko stands up to leave for work. Kyoko is about to walk out the door, when they turn around to tell y/n

"I still don't know what happened last night, are you going to plan to tell me?"

Y/n looks at Kyoko, smiles, and looks down and says

"I want to, I honestly can't tell if it was real or not yet, please be patient with me, I just don't want to feel crazy."

Kyoko smiles

"You've been my best friend since the 3rd grade, I already know you're crazy."

"Kyoko!"

Kyoko laughs and y/n starts to laugh as well.

"I'm going, take care of yourself and call me if you need me."

Kyoko leaves, and y/n is left with the silence of her apartment.

"Well there's no point in wasting a day off."

Y/n decides to get ready, and enjoy the afternoon with running a little bit of errands. The sun is shining and y/n feels as if the day is shedding light on their situation.

Y/n is now walking downtown, shops all around, the warm sun on their skin, people laughing, the smell of sweets in the air.

"Ah, I love days like these"

Y/n then stops in front of their favorite mochi shop to get some for home.

Yeah that's right, what I thought happened didn't, everything is fine. I'm just a normal person nothing happens to. It's not like I would run into a situation like that again anyway.

"Excuse me miss, you dropped this."

Y/n turns around and their heart sinks.

Pink... hair