It's not real

The man grabs y/n's throat and holds them in the air. Y/n couldn't help but start to quiver, and starts to feel light headed. The way this man spoke was like silk, and y/n was drunk with every word he said. His nails stung the side of their neck.

"You're a pretty thing, I can't wait to elimina-"
"Hey what are you doing?"

Y/n then sees that this man grab his own face with the hand he was holding y/n with. Y/n gasps for air while they fall on their knees, then looking up to what appeared to be someone arguing with themselves.

"I wasn't going to kill her!"
"Yeah right."

Is he arguing with himself?

Y/n watching in awe, confused, scared, FREE.

Wait what am I doing? He dropped me. What are you waiting for? START RUNNING!

Y/n could still hear the man arguing with himself, y/n stood, and started running, running as fast as they could. They past by the monster that crashed into the building, and suddenly it burst into flames.

Nevermind that, just keep running!

Y/n ran and ran without looking back. Their lungs were on fire, and they couldn't remember when they felt this frightened.

Y/n finally made it back to their apartment, opened the door frantically, and slammed the door behind them. They stood in front of the door to process everything, almost hyperventilating at this point, then sank to the floor and started to weep.

I'm safe now, I'm home, nothing is going to hurt me...

Y/n cried for about what seemed forever but it was only about 15 minutes. After wiping their nose, and rinsing off their puffy eyes; y/n grabbed their phone, and called... her.

Ring*

Ring*

Ring*

"Really? It's 3 am what could you possibly-"

"I had a rough night... can you come over?"

"Wait it sounds like you were crying... did something happen? Is there someone I have to-"

"No no no not at all, I just had a really bad dream, that's all."

".... I'll be there in about 15."

"Thank you Kyoko-chan"

Kyoko is a girl y/n met in the 3rd grade. Kyoko may seem hard-headed, but she really looks out for y/n and will take down anyone that will get in their way. Kyoko has beautiful olive skin, honey eyes, and jet black hair, that, and she's pretty tall. Kyoko's look was intimidating but she was secretly a big softy.

About 10 minutes pass and Kyoko let's herself in, because y/n gave her her own key of course.

"Now what is going on with you, I was having a good dream about Johnny Depp."

Kyoko said irritated. Y/n looked up at Kyoko, in somewhat shame with tears in her eyes.

"Look I made us a fort! I took the big pillows from the couches and we can sleep here and watch TV!"

Y/n had done the works, she grabbed the big brown couch cushions, and put them all together in the middle of the living room. The TV was the only thing illuminating the place, it was playing Haikyuu, a volleyball anime. Y/n grabbed several pillows and blankets and stuffed them I'm the middle.

"You can go back to sleep and dream of Johnny."

Y/n said with a smile, but felt tears escape from her eyes. Kyoko sighed, grabbing the tissue box on the counter. Kyoko then walked over to y/n and grabbed a tissue from the box.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, as long as I know if you are safe and ok."

Kyoko said while wiping y/n's tears. Y/n shook their head up and down and started crying more. Kyoko then murmered

"You don't have to talk about it, just know I'm here if you want to"

Kyoko embraced y/n's head, and fell back into the cushions with them. As y/n sobbed in Kyoko's arms, they slowly fell asleep while LEO by tacica in the background.

It's not real, it couldn't possibly, I'm going crazy, it was nothing

Y/n fell asleep in the middle of their one bedroom apartment. The song in the background, LEO.

That night, y/n drempt of red eyes, and his silky, sexy, huskey, voice...

What am I going to do with you...