Soju

The lights turn on and about 10 people jump out of nowhere.

"SUPRISE!"

"What suprise wha what?"

Y/n is so confused. Kyoko walks up to y/n from behind the chair she was hiding.

"Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday."

My birthday.... oh yeah

"Oh right, that's why I had the day off, neat! Thank you Kyoko-chan!"

"You're impossible, here, here's something to get you started."

Kyoko hands y/n a bottle of y/n's favorite soju.

"Kyoko you're the best, thank you so much."

"Yeah yeah, quit being mushy and start having fun."

It is now night time, and y/n's apartment is filled with people conversing, laughing, and having a good time. Y/n grabs their maybe third bottle of soju and is feeling pretty tipsy.

I gotta get out of here for a bit

Y/n walks to the bathroom, just to clear their head from the crowd for a bit. Y/n can still hear the music and people laughing, they take a deep breath in, and take a drink of their soju.

Oh yeah Itadori...

Y/n grabs their phone and sees there is a text waiting for them.

Hi sweetie, just checking in on you and wishing you a happy birthday!

"Of course I would only get a text from my mom, I don't even know half these people Kyoko invited."

Y/n sighed.

Maybe I didn't make the impression on him I thought I did.

Y/n gathered themselves, and walked to find Kyoko again.

Was there more people in here from when I walked in the bathroom?

Y/n walked around trying to find Kyoko, and then, that's when they saw the pink hair again.

"Itadori?"

He was speaking to a group of people, when he turned around he was holding a bottle of soju.

"Oh... hi!"

"Y/n you know Itadori too?"

Kyoko comes out of no where with a slight blush on her face and a really big smile. Y/n is a little concerned.

"Kyoko maybe you should slow down a bit."

"Relax, Itadori's friend Fushiguro is going to drive us home, right Fushiguro?"

Y/n looks over at the guy Itadori was talking to, he looks somewhat irritated, actually really irritated.

"I only came here because I knew you and Itadori would need a ride."

"Ooookaaay"

Kyoko and Fushiguro start going back and fourth. Itadori taps on y/n's shoulder.

"Let's go outside for a bit."

Y/n nods and follows him to the balcony where they are both alone. The night is cool, the stars are very well visible where y/n lives, and the moon was big and beautiful. Y/n feels a slight cool breeze.

"Here."

Itadori covers y/n with his jean jacket he was wearing. He looks somewhat a bit cooler in his casual wear.

"Thank you... are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah great atmosphere, and Kyoko is crazy as usual."

Y/n giggles and takes a sip of soju, and points to Itadori's soju.

"I didn't think you were old enough to drink."

"I'm 20 years old, I'm young, but I bet I can out drink you."

"Are you challenging me?"

Itadori smiles at y/n, and starts aggressively drinking his soju. Y/n does the same. Y/n then goes inside to get a couple more. They both open their next bottle when y/n feels their face get warm, and starts to feel light headed.

"No fair, I started way before you."

"Not true, me and Fushiguro were at karaoke before Kyoko called him. So unless you forfeit-"

"Not a chance!"

Y/n starts drinking their soju and asks

"Hey, why didn't you answer my text from earlier?"

"You sent me a text?"

Itadori looks at his phone.

"Oh yeah the text that didn't have a name to it."

"What? So you ignored me on purpose?"

"I don't know about you but I don't like the idea of messaging someone who doesn't even say their name in a text. They could be trying to stalk you."

"Oh whatever you-"

Y/n took a step towards Itadori, and felt their foot catch onto something. It was the jacket, it fell off y/n when arguing with Itadori. They then found themselves in Itadori's arms, close to his chest. His cologne smelled nice.

"My name's y/n."

Y/n is not sure if it's the alcohol, or Itadori himself, they reach out, and y/n's lips meet with his. At first it was soft, but y/n could feel Itadori pull them in closer. Itadori pushes his tongue in between y/n's lips and feels him rubbing against their tongue. His hard body is pressed up against y/n, and his breath is getting quicker.

I don't care if this is right or wrong I just want him right now

Y/n grabs onto Itadori's collar and pulls him in deeper.

Y/n then feels their heart drop, a voice came from Itadori that wasn't his.

"Extension"