Toxic ( jealous lisa )

Start from the beginning

Rosé: I'll go into the other room.

I FaceTime Lisa and she picks up.

Lisa: hello

Lisa said bluntly, I can see on her face she was mad.

Jennie: are you fucking serious Lisa.

Lisa shakes her head

Jennie: I'm with Jaden and Ryan to make music there isn't any other guys here, Rosé can even tell you that.

Lisa had met them before and they're friends so I don't see the problem.

Lisa: why are you wearing that?

Lisa said sternly

Jennie: Lisa I can wear whatever I want I'm 25 years old. By the way fuck you, I'm loyal to you so don't fucking start calling me a whore.

Lisa nods

Lisa: doesn't mean you can show of your sexy ass legs to everyone. Whores flirt when the girlfriend isn't with them.

Jealously was written over Lisa's face right now and I hate it.

Jennie: stop being so jealous, I would never cheat on you Lisa, why would I when I'm in love with you, If you can't see that then why are we together.

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: but you know I hate it when you wear short outfits like that when I'm not with you or in close enough distance to touch you, it's just so unfair. Other guys and girls are able to drool all over you in LA and I'm not there.

I just sigh

Jennie: I'm sorry Lisa but I hate it when you get mad at me and say things at me, it makes me feel like a bad girlfriend and all I do is love you.

Lisa just sighs

Lisa: I love you too Jennie with my whole heart but why do you have to be so fucking hot 24/7.

I just chuckle making Lisa smile at me.

Jennie: now there is my favourite smile.

I turn around as Rosé, Jaden and Ryan came in with food.

Jaden: Jennie you never told me about that guy flirting with you at Sofia's party.

Rosé nudges Jaden and she points to my phone, my eyes just widen.

Lisa: what the fuck did he just say Jennie Ruby Jane Kim?

I shake my head.

Jennie: Lisa..?

Before I can say anything she hangs up.

Jennie: wow thanks a lot Jaden, now Lisa thinks I'm a cheater.

Jaden looks guilty as he puts the food on the table.

Jaden: I'm sorry Jen I didn't know you were FaceTiming Lisa.

I just sigh, I try to call her a couple of times but she didn't answer.

[ Time skip to the morning ]

I woke up the next morning, Lisa was still ignoring me, it's about 11pm in Korea. What the hell is she doing, why isn't she answering my calls or texts.

I texted Jisoo and she said Lisa went out and hasn't come back yet. Well that's just great. I'm not even in Korea, she could be anywhere with anyone.

I decide to call Bambam her best friend to see if she's with him.

Bambam answers in a matter of seconds.