_______
Ring! ring! ring!

I groan and turn off my alarm. I sigh and went to the bathroom and get ready for school.

After that I went downstairs and eat my breakfast my mom cook for me.

"Sweetheart, we'll be home late, take care of the house okay?" Mom said. Eh, Back to normal. I nod my head.

I took my bag and we walk to the door and went inside the car. They'll just drop me off to school and they will head to their work.

I hop off the car and said goodbye to my parents. I walk towards the school and show my ID to the guard and he let me in.

I walk to the Halls heading to the library since I went here early.

I enter the library to be greeted by the librarian.

"Welcome back...to hell, y/n." Nicole said playfully. I slightly laugh at her.

"Good morning to you too, nics." I said.

"Borrowing book again?" She ask.

"You know it, nics." I said and wink at her. I walk to the bookshelf and look for an interesting book.

Soon I found one. I sat in chair and started to read it.

I was lost on my own world when suddenly someone sit beside me and snatch my book from my hands.

"What the-" I almost curse but I quickly quiet down.

"I missed you y/n/n." Dinah said and pull me to hug.

"I missed you too." I said and hug her back. She hand my book back.

"Where's Normani?" I ask.

"She's not here yet, I'm actually waiting for her." Dinah said.

"D, I have to tell you something." I said having her full attention.

"What is it?"

"I have a girlfriend, her name is Camila." I said.

"Damn my y/n is growing up I'm so proud of you." She said and hug me again.

Then the bell rings and we walk to our own classes.

I sat at the chair in the back so that Ms. Jauregui won't see me.

"Aren't you suppose to sit at the front so that Ms. Jauregui will see you?" Jezrel ask sitting beside me.

"Eh that's the reason why I'm sitting here." I thought.

"I missed you too, jj." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry, I missed you y/n/n. How's your break." She ask.

"It's great." I said shortly. "You how was your break." I ask.

"Not much, I just you know? stayed at home." She said as I nod my head.

Then suddenly the door swung open, startling us.

"Good morning class." Ms. Jauregui said and sit in her desk earning some good morning back from the students.

"So as usual, I'll check your attendance then we'll start the lesson." She said and start typing in her computer and start calling our names.

"Jessica Marine??" She called out.

"Present ma'am." The girl infront raised her hand.

"Jezrel jaye Pulido?!"

"Present ma'am." Jezrel raised her hand.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n?!" She called out.

"Present ma'am." I raised my hand so that she can see me.

She look at me directly in the eyes as if she's giving me a message and glare at me.

"This is the last time I'll ask you to sit infront. If you continue disobeying me then I'll drop your grades. Tommorow if I see you sit at the back again, you know what will happen next." She said her eyes not leaving mine. Wow, attitude much? All of my classmates are now looking at me making me feel uncomfortable.

I took my bag and sit infront of her desk. She look at me one more time and continue calling out names.

After that she start to tell us about our new lesson and what will be our project in her subject since she never give us one.

"I'll just give you one project in this quarter." She said and start walking around. "You need to choose from the three choices which is Poem, Song and Story. If you choose poem, you need to make it by your own no copyright, you need to write by your heart same with the song. If you choose the story, you need to write one but by your own no copyright, it doesn't matter how long would it be. This will be individual, take your time, you have the second whole quarter to finish it." She finished and sat down in her desk.
"You can do whatever you want 'til the bell rings. We'll continue the lesson tomorrow." She said and the students start doing their own business.

I took the book I borrowed from the library out from my bag and start reading until the bell rings.

Our first class are now over. I swung my bag to my shoulders and carry my books and was about to walk out of the room when she called my name.

"Y/n." I look at her and slightly raised my brows.

"Do you need anything ma'am?" I ask. She didn't respond yet waiting for the last student to walk out of the room.

"You." She finally said.

"What?" I ask.

"I said I need you." She said and walk towards me. "Comeback to me please, I promise I'll make us work." She beg.

"I can't, I have a girlfriend." I said.

"Then leave her, I'm sure she can't stand being alone away from you." She said.

"You're not sure about that." I said

"Just wait y/n. She'll prove it to you." She said and walk back to her desk.

I walk out of the room and went to my next class.