Chapter 59: Ellie

Zacznij od początku

A gasp tightened in the back of my throat as his warm, wet lips kissed around one of my breasts while one of his hands palmed the other and kneaded gently. My lower back arched at the throbbing sensations he created between my legs while his tongue teased one of my nipples and his thumb and finger rolled and teased the other. The sensations were completely different but both my nipples tingled as they peaked under his attention.

"Logan," the shudders that escaped between my thighs reminded me of how long it had been since he'd touched me like this, made me feel like this.

"Please Ellie," he murmured into my skin. "I need to do this, I want to make you come so many times."

"I'm closer than you think." A small laugh of embarrassment escaped my lips because I knew for sure my underwear was already damp, along with possibly also the comforter under me.

Despite his words, I reached down between his legs and found the hardness of his erection and gripped him gently outside his underwear. His mouth broke off my skin and he moaned vibrations into the valley between my breasts, then moved sides for a better angle for my obviously shorter arm.

With two awkward yanks, I tugged down his boxer briefs to his thighs, which he removed and kicked off with no effort. His shoulders and torso tensed as my fingers teased and stroked the soft, hot, and stretched skin around his head, then up and down the center line of his shaft and smiled when he involuntarily flexed into my palm. After he groaned and tightened, a line of precum leaked out the tip, which I spread with my finger and thumb around his slit.

"Fuck Ellie, I missed you," he practically growled into my stomach, where the vibrations struck a chord in my core area. "I love you touching me like that, but I need to go down on you first."

His bluntness definitely grabbed my attention and I paused with my hand still wrapped around him. "Need to?"

A small smirk lifted the corners of his mouth upwards, but the determination in his eyes held my gaze. With a slight nod, he admitted, "I want to do it right this time."

He gently pushed my hand aside, then lifted it over my head. My chest lifted with a sharp breath in as he knelt down and slowly pressed his wide shoulders between my legs. A shudder tore through me at how open and exposed I felt, but there wasn't an ounce of nerves between me, only anticipation. Maybe since he was familiar and we'd gone further in the past, I wasn't sure, but at that moment I felt completely comfortable.

His lips traced a scorching hot trail up in the inside of my thigh and his hot breath sent a quiver over my sex as he paused for a breath.

"Is this okay, Ellie?" The question sounded like it strangled his voice but my heart fluttered at the idea he'd stopped and asked permission.

My warm fists squeezed tightly into the cool sheets as his fingers brushed over my folds and curves. Shockwaves of pleasure bolted through me as he closed the gap and kissed me gently. My lower back spasmed as I writhed off the bed from the slow, deliberate movements his tongue slid across my sensitive folds. Instantly, the near-tickling sensations erupted into ribbons of pleasure that weaved through my core area and the rest of my body flinched in response.

He murmured a lot of words in between his movements, but they went past my ears because of what I felt. The slight vibrations into my hood from his voice added to how every stroke, nudge, tug, and suck over my most sensitive area rolled waves of tight, aching arousal through me. The weight of his hand over my thigh grounded me down but mentally I flew somewhere else. I wasn't here except for how extremely aware I was of every sensation Logan erupted from my core area.

I felt the hot, tightening sensation build up inside me and nearly came undone as one of his fingers slid inside me and moved against my front wall with ease and familiarity. Since his movements had stolen my words, I released a low moan as my insides tightened and wetness surged.