This means if I can avoid its tail I'll be better off.

I pulled out my wand aiming it at the golden-colored dragon, the dragon raises an eyebrow almost as a challenge to me.

A simple, sweet spell should work.

A stunning spell- one of the spells I have been working on should be good enough.

I point my wand at the dragon's legs and yell:

"Impendita!"

Immediately the dragon becomes rigid in falls onto its back.

It's not going to stay like that for long so I run as fast as I can; spotting the golden egg in the middle of real dragon eggs.

I see why it's so difficult, I have to make my way through a row of eggs before I can get to the golden egg.

"Accio!" I say, pointing my wand from where I'm at but the egg doesn't budge.

I glance back and see that the Dragon was starting to gain feeling again its toes twitching.

Now I head to cross the eggs, I tiptoe in between the eggs careful not to step on them, as fast as I could I scoop up the golden egg just as I hear the Dragon roar; signaling that it had regained consciousness yet again.

I spin around just in time to see its tail whipping towards me, I leap up hearing the sound of disappointment rising from the crowd.

It chases me around the arena with its talons swiping at me whenever its tail didn't get me.

I see the exit and dive for it as if my life depended on it which it did.

The gate closed off right before the dragon could get its claws wrapped around my torso.

Breathing deeply I look around seeing I'm in the tent and waiting for me is Draco.

He scooped me up in his arms swinging me around.

"You're in the first place," he says proudly, I smile at him feeling proud of myself as well.

Without warning, he kisses me, on the lips.

He lingers for a while before breaking away and looking down at me.

He smirks when he sees my surprised expression.

"Vanilla," He says licking his lips. "I like that."

My gaze shifts to behind him where Harry, Ron, and Hermione are standing together.

Hermione's gaze was fixated on me.

Her eyes were crushed her smile vanished in the blink of an eye replaced by a sneer.

Quickly, as soon as she saw that Potter and Weasley were turning back towards her she wipes off the sneer and replaces it with a grin.

I turn my attention back to Draco who kisses me again but this time I lean into his touch and kiss him back.

"Alright...champions this is how the ranking goes-in 4th place Fleur Delacour, in 3rd place Viktor Krum, tied in 2nd place are Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter, and finally in the first place is Y/N Yaxley!"

The announcer states just as the crowd cheers, Slytherins cheer my name as I make my way out of the arena only to be stopped by Rita Skeeter.

"First place in the legendary Triwizard Tournament, the fifth champion, third Hogwarts champion, Slytherin sorted, and transferred here from Beaubaxtons school of magic?" She says tauntingly.

"Daughter of Corbin Yaxley who works in the Justice Department of the Ministry of Magic, mother died when you were...nine?"

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"I have my sources," she sings. "Tell me...why did you enter the tournament?"

"I didn't-"

"Did you want the publicity? Or the money? Although I'm sure your father makes quite a bit- or did you want to avenge your mother's death?"

"My mother wasn't murdered-"

"Oh~I get it. You only transferred last year so you're trying to prove that it's better here than it was there-that you're more capable now-"

"Shut up! I'm not trying to do any of that you obnoxious cow! You shouldn't even know about any of that, yet you found your sneaky stupid ways to find it out anyway," I growl, her mouth hanging open in shock as she watched me.

Rita's Skeeter's eyes looked at me large and offended as she processed the words I had shouted at her.

The tent was silent as every one of the champions and each of their friends gazed at me having heard every single word.

"That's right! You heard it here first-and exclusively! My mother's dead!" I growl pushing past everyone, past Madam Pomfrey who attempted to stop me so that she could check me over.

The first place that comes to mind is the Astronomy tower.

No one would be in there since it was the daytime, classes were canceled for the rest of the day so I could do whatever I wanted or go wherever I wanted.

The sky was already beginning to darken, the tasks had lasted about an hour each, so five hours takes up most of the day.

I sit on the bench facing the forbidden forest, my golden egg beside me.

Lazily I look out upon the forest not a thought in mind until I started thinking about her...

My mother...would she be proud of me if she saw me now?

She was everything to me, from the moment I was born I had always had a strong connection with her.

My father was always away on business so the only person that I could look up to for guidance was my mother.

She was my rock.

My everything.

When I found her...

Word Count:1457

A/N: sorry I left it off on a cliffhanger but the next chapter is going to be long so...be prepared also for some sadness so TW for the next chapter it'll be a little sad...sorry I just realized how redundant that sounded.