Chapter 10 - Scarlet

Dime qué vas a hacer
Entrégate a mi piel
Dame tu amor
Dame tu alma
Otra vez

Contigo envejecer
Contigo amanecer
Tus labios me cantan
Tus manos me calman
Otra vez

Vuelve a casa ya
Juntos hasta el final
Tanto quiero llorar
Basta ya
Basta ya

I quietly sang along as Lèon drove. He kept it blue eyes on the road. He informed me that one of the Elders, Ria wanted to talk to me! My guess is that she's upset that I don't want to rejoin the community. This is my decision though.. she can't do anything about that! Although I already know she's going to find her way to have Jodie and Lèon in there which I don't want at all.

It's been several years since i've been at their headquarters! It would be a big shock to the supernaturals there to see me back, although i'm not really back..

I'm nervous to be honest, I wanted to ditch seeing Ria again.. but I have to convince her myself to let my family free of this community.

I don't want Jodie being bought up there. She will be constantly be put into danger with others there and they'll give her the temptations of killing! Isn't that insane.. But then again, that's what the community does. I just want my child to live a normal life without some crazy shit happening all the time.

My husband sighs, "We're here.. Do you want me to go with you?" He asked watching me roll my eyes. "I've been here before, and I know my way. I don't need your company in there." I said, exiting the car and walking to their huge headquarters.

When I walked in I saw a few people in groups, talking and drinking. But there she was.. Sitting in a luxurious, beautifully carved seat. I ignored the stares and whispers and walked up to Ria.

She smiles, "Scarlet.. You've grown alot." Ria said, standing up as she put her hand on my shoulder. "We should talk somewhere more private.." She whispers to me, looking around. I sighed and nodded, following behind her into a empty room with artwork scattered everywhere.

"I heard from Lèon that you wanted to talk to me, right?" I began watching as she nods, standing infront of me. "Yes, I do." She told me. "Well then, about what? Is it about me not wanting my family to rejoin the community?" I asked, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. She chuckles. "You've figured it out."

"Now explain to me why don't you want your family to rejoin." She said, as I sighed. "Alright.." I started. "I don't want my family to rejoin because of the danger. You know that Jodie is just a child, and there's always some war between the community and other groups.. I just don't want my family involved." , "I want my daughter to grow up out of this. You can have Lèon rejoin this community.. but not me or my Jodie." I told her, staring into her deep silver eyes.

She laughed at that. "See my sweet Scarlet, there's always going to be some dangerous things in the community or out of here happening.. but I reassure you that we only want to protect this girl. We want her to grow up to be strong." Ria said, "And for you.. we need you here Scarlet." She told me. "And I get that you don't want to rejoin, but remember that no matter how fast or far you run, you'll always be a part of here."

I shook my head in disbelief. "The only person you should blame is your husband. He's the man who got you into this place." She smiled, moving  towards me. "You're pathetic if you really think that you can get yourself out of here, little mouse." She says, lowly, her hands touching the sides of my arms.

She looked down at me, "I'll get out of here in a way or another.." I gulped, breathing heavily as her face was now infront of mine. "Will you? We need you.. I need you." She said, as now I could practically feel her breath on my face. "No.." I blurted, "I'm married.. and I have everything I need already.. I'm faithful to my husband." I shook my head repeatedly, pushing her off. She laughed. "I can't say the same for your husband.." She whispered, shaking her head.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What?" I ask, shaking my head "He's faithful.. He loves me." I say as she laughed again. "You're so funny if you believe that disgusting, vile man loves you." She began, "He only loves money, himself and pleasure." She said with a grimanced facial expression. "No.. he doesn't. You're making stuff up."

She sighed, moving closer to me again "Oh my little mouse.." She quietly said, lifting my chin with her finger, making me look up at her. "I don't know what he does to deserve you." Ria moved her face closer to mine, "He's filled your head with complete bullshit." She whispered. "No.." I shook my head again. "What do you mean..?"

Ria chuckled at that. "He's been having an affair behind your back yet you're so blind to even realize it." She finally said. "No..no.. You're lying. He's my husband and he's the father of my child.. he wouldn't do such a thing!" I exclaimed, shaking my head.

She sighed, and puts two fingers on my forhead. Ria closes her eyes and mumbles something I couldn't comprehend. "Close your eyes.." She said, as I complied slowly.

When I did.. I was my husband and his assistant in a hotel. I could hear his ragged, heavy moans and her sinful moans laced with lust and pleasure. I saw him on top of her, roughly entering her..

I gasped, pushing Ria away.

"That can't be him.." I kept on shaking my head, feeling my heart beat fastly. "Well it is my little mouse.." She whispered, again moving close to me. Her hands found themselves on my thigh, underneath my knee length dress that I wore. She whispered into my ear, "You know, I absolutely hate men.." She started, "Especially your husband. He's such a ugly, horrible man who thinks he's above this all.. I don't know what you see in him."

She kissed my cheek moving her soft lips down to my neck. I felt her warm hands grab onto my waist roughly, pulling me closer to her. "A man like that doesn't deserve a beautiful creature like you.." She raggedly said, growing more desperate. "Let yourself go, Scarlet.." She quietly murmured, biting and licking over the same spot my neck. I was silent, only letting out a few soft moans.

I felt her hands go behind my back, slowly pulling down the zipper. My dress fell onto the ground, leaving me exposed to her. 

I began to move my hand to the back of her neck, pulling her into a kiss. I could feel Ria smile against my lips. I felt her hands explore my curves and every part of my body.. Goosebumps arose from my body. I've never felt such.. such a way. I was pressed against her body, desperately wanting her to take her clothing off her body. I just couldn't help but want more from her.

So maybe I should let loose and stop worrying about everything..