chapter 5

you wake up the next day well rested and ready for the day. you do your daily hygiene routine once you get out of bed, get dressed, go down for some breakfast, go brush your teeth and finally spray in some nice smelling perfume on your neck and wrists.

there's a note attached to the fridge from your parents saying they'll be back later, meaning they'll be out for the day... again. it hasn't been easy with them working a tight schedule to keep money flowing in, so they've bearly been home. it gets lonely sometimes but you normally go on walks with your friends to the nearby woods.

you check your phones on silent when you see a notification, not just any notification, your new favourite notification. you open your messages:

-good morning, hope your doing alright. i just thought i'd let you know i backed into a wall this morning while reversing outta my drive 😭😭 i've dented my bumper but no big deal i'll just get it fixed. tbf dk why i'm telling you but ye, hope you have a good day at school xx

you laugh before replying

-good morning, i'm alright thanks hbu. how'd you manage to do that you silly goose 😭😭. but thanks i hope you have a good day at work xx

you send it and put your phone into your pocket as you leave the house, making sure you locked the door you walk to school, you meet up with your friends and tell them about how your friend dented their bumper backing into a wall. after you all make your way to 1st period.

———————————————

the day went by pretty quick, especially because you kept texting your new favourite person, even in lesson you'd send a quick message to which she'd reply to almost immediately.

you got home and got to doing your school work but not before sending her a quick text:

-hiii, how's your day been, i'm about to start doing my homework and i thought i'd let you know so you won't be worried if i don't reply :) xx

-heyyy, my days been alright how bout yours, oh god homework, i hated doing it when i was still in school 😂but i'm not gonna disturb you so imma go and mark some books. bye xx

-my days been alright too thanks. don't get me started on how much i hate homework.i'll talk to you later then byeee xx

and with that you get on with your homework.it takes you all evening but atleast you got it done.
you put it all back in your bag, get a shower and go to bed.

———————————————

you wake up the next morning and prepare yourself for the day ahead. you do your usual and end up sending her a message.

-good morning, i can't wait to see you today. hope you have a great day today. :) xx

-morning, can't wait to see you either ;). hope you have a great day too xx

and with that you slip your phone into your pocket, lock your door and walk to school.

———————————————

4th period rolls along quite slow but your still excited to see her.
you walk into her class and you can tell she's in a good mood, she smiles at you and you smile back.

'right yous lot won't guess what happened to me like a day ago, i hit a wall with mi car while reversing, i know your all thinking how does someone like me have a license and imma be honest i don't know'

you panic slightly but don't make it visible, of course she'd bring it up, but would your friend make the connection that your friend was miss? hopefully not. so you keep calm and don't say anything to anyone hoping that non of your friends will ask questions.

the lesson dragged but in a good way, you had enough time to take in the beauty teaching you. everything about her is just so captivating, the way she moves so mesmerising. she catches you staring but you don't look away only smile, making her blush a little. all this bring back the memory of what happened in this very classroom earlier this week. you push away the thoughts knowing no good would come from thinking more about the kiss.

at the end of the lesson when everyone leaves you stay behind to talk to her.
she begins 'so, you like what you see huh?'
she smirks at how easily flustered you get.
'yeah, i do like what i see' now it's your turn to smirk when her cheeks go a deep shade of pink.
you move closer to her
'just one more thing before i go..'you pause.
her eyes dart down to your lips and then back to your eyes. you lean in to give her a quick peck on the lips before walking away from her, satisfied with the state you've left her in.

not long into 5th you get a text from her:

-you absolute, yk what, how could you, i have to teach a class rn and i haven't had time to recover from whatever you just pulled. 😠

you chuckle at the text you just read. so you respond.

-i'm glad you liked it 😏 you should be greatful, i could have done a bit more that just that ;) xx

-i hate you...

-no you love me really. 😇xx

-ugh your lucky you're cute xx

A.N* i don't really know how i feel about this chapter, i might change it idk 🤷‍♀️*