"I will also try this someday" she said "and I think Zain is the written one for you" she added.

"Yeah, that's why Allah has given me this sign," I added.

After a little chatting Bella's phone rang. It was peter. While she was busy on the call. I looked at my palm admiring my henna. I looked at Zain's name on my henna and started thinking about all the events that took place today.

How in a matter of hours everything in our life changes.

Just like rain in the summer season, the sky changes its appearance from sunny to cloudy in a moment.

How one decision of Zaid changed everything.

How it encouraged Zain to open up.

How I agreed to this marriage.

How in a moment my groom changed.

Now I'm getting married to Zain, my best friend.

I'm not freaking out because I know Zain very well and I know how good he is and how much he cares for me.

But I'm still worried because I'm not confident with my feelings if I will ever be able to return his love and care.

What if I will fail to reciprocate his feelings?

What if I will never be able to accept him as husband.

I know he is so thoughtful but what if he expects more from me while I was not ready. Because I only think of him as a friend,

what if after being a husband his personality will change?

Is he going to change?

No no I am sure he will understand me. He even told me to take time.

I was busy in my thoughts as I didn't realise that Bella was done talking on the phone. She snapped her hands in front of me to take me back from reverie.

"Stop thinking too much, everything is going to be alright," she said and hugged me.

"I hope so" I said with a smile "I love you bestie" I said while hugging her.

"I love you more" she said and I smiled.

"Where is Peter, why didn't he come here?" I asked, pulling out from the hug.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Zain called him earlier and he told him to meet in his house and it was urgent" she said "you also called me to meet urgently so he dropped me here and went to Zain's house" she added.

"He must've called him to give him the news," I said.

"Yes and now they went to shop for Zain's clothes for tomorrow" she said "Munif is also with them" she added And I hummed in response.

The day went like that mom, dad and Munif were busy with the arrangements with all my relatives. All my paternal uncle and aunt that were in Zaid's house came to my house. They were so angry at Aunt Reem. Bella and Peter went to Zain's house to help Aunt Fatima with arrangements. Though all the arrangements for Nikah take place from the girl's side, Aunt and uncle will never come to their son's in-laws empty handed so they have to shop and they're doing decorations for tomorrow because aunt doesn't want to welcome her daughter-in-law plainly. Bella told me that aunt took a very pretty dress for Nikah that was designed by her. She will send it to me tomorrow so that I will be ready for Nikah before their arrival. Dress shopping would've gotten more time but guess what that's all perks of being a designer that she already had a ready dress.

At night I was told to sleep early. My cousins told me to lock the door and sleep while all of them were busy outside enjoying and helping in Nikah preparation.

I've already taken off my henna and Ma Sha Allah. It looks beautiful. I'm not a big fan of henna but it's looking gorgeous today. Maybe it's because it's a bridal design. The colour has also come out beautiful.

I was trying so hard to sleep but sleep was nowhere near me. I was tired of tossing and turning so I decided to pray Salat al-tahajjud. I got up from the bed and went to the washroom. After doing the ablution I performed Salah. I performed twenty rak'ah of Salat al-tahajjud and made dua for my future, my family and friends. I made dua for Zain. I've been making dua for the written one for me my whole life but today I know who is written for me. I made dua for him to understand me and for me to understand him because we have to understand each other for a happy relationship. I asked Allah for guidance in this marriage and to make me good enough for Zain and his family. I seeked Allah's forgiveness. I cried in Sujood and made a very long dua.

I was doing dhikr when I heard Fajr adhan. I listened to it in concentration and when it ended I recited the dua and performed my Fazr Salah.

I recited the Qur'an to my heart's content. Then I tried to sleep and I don't know when I drifted off to sleep.

------------------

A/N: ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYONE!

So it was a sign for Maryam's Istikhara.

Are you guys happy now?

What do you think Maryam's hesitation is right or wrong?

Will she be able to return Zain's feelings?

Will she ever be able to love Zain?

Stay tuned.

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇⭐Vote⭐👇