"Yeah but Bella it's all so sudden and now I'm more afraid of falling in love, what if I don't get to reciprocate his love" I said as a tear betrayed me.

"Don't lose hope and don't hurry I know Zain will understand this, love is all about patience, have patience you guys will grow learning each other's feelings" she said "at times you guys will not even have to communicate to know what you both are thinking in future, and I very well know that you will grow feelings for him, as you always say, 'Nikah will grow love between you both'" she added.

"I'm already feeling guilty for not understanding him" I said "and now I'm afraid, what if I will not be able to cherish his feelings and return his love ever?" I added.

"Don't worry Mary, love don't need your worries it will happen when it wants till then stay with him because he wants you" she said.

"That's why I've accepted this," I said.

"Now stop crying if you don't want to look like a panda in your wedding" she said and wiped my tears with her thumb.

"Thanks Bella for all this" I said with a smile.

"Stop with all these formalities" she said "I'm going to get something to eat" she added as she got up from the bed.

"Wait, what about your sickness? Have you taken the test?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with a huge smile.
I got up from the bed and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. My henna was already dry so it's not going to smudge.

"Hey girl, you're going to hurt the baby," she said.

"Oh my Allah I can't believe you're going to be a mother and I'm going to be an Aunt" I said.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Oh Allah, I am so happy," I said.

"You have no idea how happy I am today. I got two of the biggest news of my life today" she said.

"You don't have to go downstairs, sit here. I will call someone to bring something for you and some sweets to celebrate the news" I said.

"Okay" she said and sat on the bed.
After telling mom for snacks and sweets I sat on the bed beside Bella.

"Did you tell Peter about it?" I asked.

"At first I was thinking of giving him a surprise but I couldn't take this to myself long. I told him before heading out because he was being impatient" she said with a smile, probably thinking of the time when she told him the news.

"Was he happy?" I said even after knowing that he must be happy but I wanted to know the full story.

"He was not only happy, he was the happiest, after knowing that he was dancing all over the house," she replied with a very huge smile.

"Alhamdulillah" I said.

"You know what Maryam? At first I was so angry at that guy, how dare he betrayed our innocent Mary but now I'm happy that he ran away," she said. "Everything happens for a reason," she added.

"Yeah, I have been having bad feelings since last week. I'm even praying to Salat al-Istikhara and I think his running away and Zain's confessions are all signs and answers to my prayers and I think Allah is guiding me to a right path now" I said.

"What is Salat al-Istikhara?" She asked curiously.

"It's a prayer which is prayed to ask Allah's guidance and his counsel before taking a decision and Allah guides us and gives us a sign whether we are walking on the right path or not," I explained.