CHAPTER 12:

Jimin was waiting for Tae. Tae came from out with wet hair and towel wrapped around his waist ... pearls of water dripping from them. How could someone look so appetizing. Jimin still had his messy shirt with the tie on. Jimin stood up on his toe, pecked Tae on his cheeks and whispered in Tae's ears.

'Remeber? You went to the club . Got drunk and woke up in your bed with hickeys all over your collarbone? Didn't you?'

'HOW -did you?' Tae started to yell but lower his voice as soon as he realised that no one knew this and didn't want to create a commotion out of it.

'It was Hot ... looked good on you... and! Wait a minute who brought you home?'

'Umm I was hurt though. BUT WAIT-'

'Sorry!... '

'Jimin don't tell me-'

'Yes. It was me!'

'You nasty!'

' Spoiler alert. I wasn't drunk. You were. I clearly took advantage of you and I AM GUILTY SINCE. SO ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EARLIER. AND PREPARE FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT. '

'Aishhh JIMINNNNN!'

Jimin smirked!

'As you wish. Mr. KIM JI-MIN'

Taehyung was already on his knees. He had taken the ring from Jimin. When?.

'So the accessory which was supposed to be yours. Will you put it on forever? '

'You are seriously asking me to marry you?'

'What else does it look like?'

'I mean now?'

'Is that a crime? Even if it is. YES!'

'Go on. Fulfill ur dream. Mr. PARK Taehyung.'

'Hajima!.. KIM JIMIN!'

'PARK TAEHYUNG!'

'NOPE!'

'DECIDE IN BED CAN WE?'

tae slid the ring into Jimin's tiny finger. And.....

(Time skip: next day morning
In the Dinning)

'OH GODDDDD..... BOYS.... WE WERE TRYING TO SLEEP... YESTERDAY WAS ABOUT ME AND NAMJOON ... AND TODAY IT STILL IS.... NEXT TIME MAKE YOUR FUCKING WALL SOUND PROOF..... AND DO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES.... AND THE NEXT TIME I HEAR THOSE SINFUL VOICES I AM GONNA MAKE YOU BOTH DO DISHES FOR A MONTH ... I SWEAR. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE... NEVERMIND... AND TRUST ME IF YOUR VOICE CRACKS IN THE UPCOMING CONCERT... I AM SLITTING YOUR THROATS RIGHT ON THE STAGE IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF ARMIES AND I PERSONLY WILL FEED IT TOO THE CROWS OF KOREA. UNDERSTAND?................' Jin rapped his whole speech in one breath.

'Clam down babez... they are kids. It was just once. And let them-'

'DON'T YOU DARE SUPPORT THOSE SINFUL BRATS.'

Jimin and Tae were blushing and all the others members were rolling onto the floor clutching their stomachs.... laughing

'Don't tell me . You and jooni oppa are quiet. I was in the next room to yours in the tour remember? ' Lisa looked at Jin.

'Yah girl it's different for us... ' Joon and Jin were already red.

'Yeah fine ... fine... but still... ' Jin stuttered.

Jimin whispered digging his head into Taehyung's chest. ' what bout the surname! Your or mine?'
'We can talk about it later!' Tae planted a kiss on his forehead and then both the cheeks and then on Jimin's nose.
'I love you' Jimin whispered
'I love you too.'
'Always'. And they sat in silence enjoying each other's embrace.

(Sorry 😔 for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.... if any)