CHAPTER 10:

Yes today was 'The Day'... Namjoon and Jin were going to be officially married. The lawn was was festooned with white and baby pink flowers and veils. There were and illumination of multicolored lights on the erections of the aisle. The chairs were draped with white silks and lanterns were hung all over the place. The view was aesthetic. Mr. And Ms. Kim( namjoon's parents ) , jin's parents had arrived. All the parents of the members were invited. Everyone was an emotional mess.
The day passed by with all the excitement and official talks and finally...

The neon lights glew behind the pastel curtains giving an aura of fairyland in the evening. All was set. Everyone was seated and namjoon was on the stage memorizing his wedding vow.

Lisa was standing beside joon with a pair of rings and was busy with her pink flaired gown which kept getting stuck in her stilettos. She looked stunning. Her blond bangs were now curled and tucked behind with her so called messy bun. She had on the pendant gifted by Tae.

Jungkook was in a navy blue tuxedo helping Lisa with her gown.

Tae and Jimin were the best men. Tae was in a jet black tuxedo neatly ironed and a rose stuck out of his pocket. Wait where was Jimin?

And there he was walking down the aisle before Jin. His sense of fashion was unique. He was wearing a simple black coat with a white shirt underneath. The tie was messy and the first two buttons of his shirt was undone. He did not have bangs anymore. His pink hair was shoved back with good amount of hair gel and his face was flawless. He looked angelic and hot at the same time.

Tae's jaw dropped. He was groping at Jimin like he was edible. He walked down gracefully and stood beside Tae running his hand through his hair.

And then there was Jin walking down the aisle holding Mrs. Kim's hand. Joon chocked . Jin was in a pink tuxedo and had a tiara made out of flower set on his head and was pouting towards joon.

Everything went perfect. And there was.
''Till death do us apart!'' And ''you are officially announced as husbands'' '' the grooms may kiss''. Joon and jin locked their lips and the crowd broke into an applause.

It was a happy evening but there was a surprise. '' the bouquet toss tradition '' Jin stood with the bouquet and all the six boys and Lisa was standing behind.

'' Hana. Dul. Set. '' was there in unison but jin didn't throw it instead he turned back and walked over to jimin and handed him the bouquet.

Taehyung had totally forgotten about Jungkook and Jimin. Did he actually forget or was he trying to ignore the fact that it was actually going to happen?

Jimin was in shock. Or so he was acting like.
Jungkook was already on his knees before Jimin had known. Lisa was just behind Jimin.

She couldn't believe herself. All the days she had spent with Jungkook. Every second. Every moment alas ment nothing to him. She was never made for Jungkook. She could hardly stand. Her eyes had never felt so hot. She couldn't hold back her tears. She turned around to leave bt then...

'You are the sunlight that rose again in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don't know what these emotions are
Am I still dreaming?
There is a green oasis in the desert
A priori deep inside of me
I'm so happy, I can't breathe
Everything's getting blurry
I hear the ocean from far away
Across the dream, past the woods
I'm following this clarity
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria.'

Jungkook's voice melted Lisa's heart. He sang like an angel from the heaven. There was no applause now. There was pin drop silence.

'Okay so. Sorry. As Taehyungie had said to learn the speech by heart. As you can see I couldn't. So this is all I could do to express myself.' Jimin was grinning from ear to ear.

'' So I can't ask to marry you right now. It's been a very short time we have spend together. But this... keep it as a promise ring. For you and me. The past few days have been the best of my life. So will you be mine?'

'....'

'....' Jungkook was almost tearing up with the thought that LISA would reject him.

'....'

'Please don't reject-' it was then Jungkook realised that Lisa wasn't listening at all. They were after all successful in putting up the act.

LALISA MANOBAN!?'
Jungkook broke Lisa ouf of her daze.

'Wha-'

'Will you be my girlfriend or not?'

'Wait what. Jimin-'

'You pabo! I was proposing you! Not him!'

'Oh!-'

'Its a yes or a no?'

'You serious? '

'Yes?'

'YES!!' Lisa had tears of joy. She couldn't believe her eyes and ears.
Jungkook too out the ring from the velvet box that Tae had given him on that day.

'No! No! NO! I object.' Jimin had a stern look on his face.

(Sorry 😔 for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes..... if any)