CHAPTER 2:

(Flashback)

(3 hours ago.

Jimin was humming with earphones one pinned onto his ears and other dangling entagled with his messed up tie. He was in Seoul Park. Why? Tae had called him up. Demanding for some attention from his soulmate. But where was Tae? He was late by half and hour. Shocking! Jimin thought to himself. Taehyung was never late especially in case of spending time with Jimin.
And there was Taehyung. Fumbling over his untied shoelace with two enormous shopping bags somehow managed to reach jimin. He kept his so called 'important stuffs ' on the nearest chair and made jimin sit face to face with him. Jimin took of his earphones and raised an eyebrow at Tae. Got a nervous boxy smile in return.

'So Jimin ah how are you? '

'Good! You?'

'Murugesso . '

'So you called me here. Why?'

'Why ain't I supposed to? You don't even talk to me nowadays. I feel lonely. And it's not your fault I know after all you have better friends. Whom you can drink with.'
'I - Taehyung-'

' No! It's okay . I know ' Tae cut him off before Jimin could finish. 'Now back to what I wanted to say. '
'Okay.'

'See you were my first friend. You have always been with me through my whole school and college and maybe you will stay with me forever. I - you are so important to me. This friendship means so much to me Jimin . I am scared.' Taehyung was never good at words. Never. But this caught jimin off guard, he couldn't figure out what Tae wanted to express but whatever it was it made Jimin emotional. He took Tae's palm and held it in both of his. His fingers seemed so tiny in front of Taehyung's giant deific fingers. But why was Tae sweating? He looked up into his eyes and gave him an approving nod.
'Jimin I don't know how- but I- I think it's time I say it. I can't hide it anymore. Jimin I think I-'

There was a ring and jimin took it without wasting a second.
'Hyung! ' jimin greeted someone with immense pleasure. Taehyung couldn't hear what the other person was saying or who it was.
'ME? Am with Taehyung. Why?' Jimin continued. 'No . I -er now? NOW? ' ' seriously? What about Soobin-nim ? Is he coming? ' 'No I don't think he has something serious to say. It's just we didn't meet for long. Yeah we don't get time . I will try to attend. Let's see. 9 right? ' before he hung up he gave a very shy smirk and mumbled 'goodnight Taemin jagi. Dream sweet.'

Taehyung's eyes were burning. Tears swelling in his eyes, he was trying hard not to spill it over. His jimin had changed. How could he take someone's call while even spending time with him. And was he planning to go out with them? Now? He sounded like he was planning to have fun to Tae. He was hurt and angry at the same time. He didn't know how to react instead just stared at one of his bags which contained a bunch of neatly arranged spirea which was Jimin's favourite flower.
'So what were you saying? Sorry I had to attend the call.'

'It was Taemin hyung isn't it! You seemed pretty close. So since when are you dating? Hmm?' Tae was still staring at the flowers . He couldn't meet Jimin's eyes because he knew once he looked into those dark brown orbs he would forget the whole world. He couldn't have said a word.

'Taehyung. You- '

'Enough Jimin. Enough. What has happened to you Jimin? Where is us? Where is MY JIMINIE who used to sit beside me and cuddle me through the whole night. ' Taehyung couldn't hold back his tears any longer. 'What is wrong with you? You don't even call me nowadays, and you expect me to deal with your shits? You expect me to entertain you just when you need me. And what about me then? What about my shits? What about my choices? What's wrong with you?'

'Wait! What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you Tae? Why are you acting weird recently. And I have done absolutely nothing to ignore you. One day I was gone to spend time with my colleagues and look at you. You ask what's wrong with me? Did you ever judge yourself? '

'Jimin. Did you ever look into me and realise what I want? What I desire the most. What I feel?'

'You know what? Fuck us Taehyung! I am dating no one. I was talking about a meeting that Mr. Shine organized. It was postponed but as boss's tour is canceled he wants the presentation tomorrow. And we have practice this week and Mr. Shine is still worried about the presentation because I won't be able to attend office the whole month. And that isn't what I meant when I said 'taemin jagi.' . Not that you care. And what's wrong if I date him. It's my choice my life. I have choices too . I wont consult you or have to take your fucking permission everytime. I am done here. I am sorry.' Jimin was now in tears too. He couldn't believe himself that even his Taehyung wouldn't understand him.

He stormed away and the moment he was about to cross the road his instinct told him to turn back. He turned and saw Tae staring at him in tears . He opened his mouth to say something but didn't. Tae said something in return that jimin wasn't expecting to hear. He didn't know if he should have been happy or- . Tae had just screamed out 'the three words'. 'I love you park ji-min ' he had said in front of a whole lot of people. The whole park was staring at them.

And then everything happened so fast. Taehyung couldn't sync but what he could see was jimin lying on the road with... blood? He was dreaming right? It was a nightmare right? He tried to wake up he couldn't. It was the first time he actually wanted Jimin to be a dream to him. He couldn't accept what he had just seen. He just walked forward and fell on his knees before Jimin. He took his hands in his and realized what he was supposed to do. )

Taehyung was sitting and thinking about the whole incident. What if he had never called jimin. What if he had waited for him in the dorm. Instead of calling him direct from his office. He would have told him during practice. He could have waited a little longer. He knew it was his fault. Maybe somewhere he was over reacting. Maybe Jimin never ignored him. Or maybe. Everything to him was just a 'Maybe' and 'if' now.

Hola! Okay this is a long one. Hope you like it!!!!!!.... lots of love... saranghae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 comments are always appreciated.

(Sorry for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes... if any.)