CHAPTER 5:

After they had reached Hanok Village Yoongi made the arrangements for the Hotel. It was beautiful and breathtaking. The balconies were decorated with tulips , spirea and orchids . Jin and joon were as usual allotted to a separate room. Yoongi took hobi with him. Tae with Lisa and kook with jimin. Hobi couldn't stop flushing, it was very obvious that he was attracted towards yoongi. Tae wanted to be with Jimin but Lisa was resistant.
Tae did not force anyone because by now he knew Jimin wasn't made for him. No . He wasn't made for jimin. Jimin deserved better.

(Time skip: 5 days had passed)

It was a happy picnic party.... but Taehyung...
Jungkook and Jimin had got closer than ever. Doing everything together. Sometimes it kept Tae thinking that If he had confessed to Jimin again it would have been him sleeping with Jimin. Him cuddling Jimin through the night when he had nightmares and not Kook . But the day of the accident kept haunting him. What if he had done it again and something happened to Jimin. Jimin did not show any sure reaction then. What if Jimin rejected him.

He was jealous of kook now. Wasn't he? He was jealous of his own best friend. His brother. Wow. Jimin was right. He had really changed. This was all Tae could think.

Love had taken him to the brink of humanity. The tini tiny Taetae who was know for the most innocent of the hearts and the most forgivable nature was now a victim of jealousy.

Sometimes Tae wanted to tear the world apart and kill Jungkook to get 'his jimin' back and later when he realised what he was thinking he cursed himself and his anger to death. But Tae wasn't angry but was hurt. The baby Tae had grown up. And was now exposed to new feelings.

.............................................

Lisa was breaking inside. How could she confess Tae, her brother in law, that she was in love with his bff again ? His brother! Previously Tae had gone through enough because of this.

(Even though they weren't blood related Tae was all Lisa had. He was the one who took care of her every single time. Her own brother had left her because she wanted to persuade her dreams and not continue the family business. )

Every time she saw kook her heart skipped a beat. She knew she loved him. Years and years of fake reassurance to her heart of 'it WAS just a mere CRUSH' had failed. At what cost? JUST ONE LITTLE POUT AND A BUNNY STARE.

Everytime jungkook came and hugged her from the back never failed to make her heart skip a beat. Every night that jungkook sat with her and cried as for he used to miss his parents and all the hardworking that made him sick and all the school work that hard to cope up with made Lisa cry with him.

............................................

Jimin wasn't okay. Firstly Whatever he and Jungkook had was real .yes. But. It didn't mean something. It was just that he trusted him. Maybe as a brother. (Okay ! not a brother but as a friend.)

On the other hand. Tae was ignoring him. It was very obvious. Last day when he walked into his room and saw Tae come out of shower just with a towel wrapped at his waist. Tae had hesitated. Obviously he would ,but it was different. He hadn't said anything. He just ignored Jimin and had shut the door with a bang.

Secondly there was something in Taehyung that caught Jimin off guard. He didn't actually understand Tae maybe. He didn't understand how much he needed him. Just because Taehyung was the one to always pamper and take care of Jimin and he never let jimin feel his absence. Jimin realized what it feels like, now that he's going through the same. Taehyung was right. Jimin never understood him.

Thirdly Jimin was again coming across a feeling for Tae that was unknown. He had never ever felt like that. The moment he saw Tae's bare body ... his heart skipped a beat. Not that he hadn't seen it before . Obviously they were friends since like forever. But this time it was different.

Was he in love with Tae? (Again? He fought his desires in high school. But now? ) No even if he was. He couldn't risk their friendship. It felt like Jimin had just seen a God in human disguise. Maybe it was because jimin was missing Taehyung and ... maybe nothing of much importance.

Fourthly Tae seemed different when was kook hanging out with Jimin. He had turned into some cold person which jimin never knew. He was aways short tempered and a baby but now it wasn't normal. Jimin understood that Taehyung was HURT. YES HE WAS . WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE REASON?

.......................................................

Jungkook was just as usual. Yes he had feelings for Jimin. How couldn't he. Jimin was hot, seductive, sweet, kind , bold, soft, combination of everything at the same time. But it was nothing that personal.

He was avoiding something. Or someone. Lalisa Manoban. He had become extraordinarily attached to her. He felt like she was a part of him. Things that were secret to himself were now being blabbered to Lisa.

Sometimes with tears or sometimes with breathless laughters. She seemed very familiar to his heart. He felt like he couldn't be separated from her. But he was ignoring it . Because he is not used to being soft to anyone. The one and only STRONG HEARTED KOOK.

BUT AFTER ALL SOME PART OF HIM KNEW THAT LISA HAD CHANGED HIM. HIS WAYS OF LOOKING AT THE WORLD ... HIS PERCEPTIONS . WHICH NO ONE COULD.

(Sorry 😔 for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.... if any)
💜 hope you guys liked it!....