CHAPTER 7:

Kook, Tae and Jimin were sitting in a corner talking about Jimin's office projects. Tae was barely keeping his eyes open. He was such a baby.

Lisa was as usual sober drunk. Sober ? Wait was she crying? Kook had noticed. He walked over to her and hugged her. He sat at his knees and lifted up her chin up.

'Hey! What's wrong'

'I miss them. I miss my parents. My brother. Why did they leave me?' She was weeping.

What was happening to kook? Why did it effect him when Lisa cried?

'Hey . You have me. Tae. Jimin. And others... you have me.'

'What if I loose you too. What if I-'

'Your are not going to loose anyone.' He wiped the tears off and hugged her again.

'Kook?'

'Hmm?'

'I am tired.' She hiccupped between her tears

'You need to take rest.'

He carried Lisa to her room. She was already asleep in kook's arms by the time he took her. He laid her on the bed and pecked her forehead. He turned back to leave but someone caught his hand from the back. He tuned to see Lisa still with her eyes closed was holding kook's hand. He went and sat beside her. She lifted herself into kook's lap and sighed.

'What's with you ? making me fall over and over again? '

Jungkook wasn't sure of what he heard. He was shocked but tried to console his heart by making himself believe that Lisa was drunk and her voice was muffled so Lisa may not have said what he had heard.

After a minute or so Lisa murmured again and now it was crystal clear.
'Jungkook-ahh sarangh-' and then went back to snoring her small sweet snores . Jungkook left without a word.

He went to his room and Jimin was already there. Waiting for him. Jimin walked over to Jungkook and leaned towards him inhaling his scent.

'Thank you. '

'For?'

'Everything '

Jungkook had leaned forward and pecked Jimin's cheeks. That wasn't it. He was staring and Jimin's lips. His soft pink plump lips were to kill for. Jimin couldn't resist either. Their lips met. But they broke off.

'Jimin-'

'I know.'

'I think we need to'

'Talk . Yes.' Jimin completed.

....................................................

'I like him. And you like her.'

'Right!'

'So that means we are in love' he let out a sob.

'I suppose'

'No I can't risk our friendship! ' Jimin was sobbing in kook's embrace.

'He likes you...'

'What if he already gave up?'

'You still have a chance.'

'And so do you.' Jimin gave Junkook an approving nod and smiled.
'I will try!'

'I will try to get my taetae back too. Thank you for being there with me.'

'Always'.

(Sorry😔 for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes)