Chapter 10 • Preparing For A Sleepover

You and Bill walked home.

When you both get home you start to back your stuff. You back Bill's and your onesie pajamas as Bill gets the toothbrushes and your hair brush.

Once you pack the onesie, you realize something. When Bill had made the house he had also made pajamas for the two of you, which he also made new clothes for you as well. You both decided to wear onesies since Bill refused (for some random reason) to let anyone see you in your short pajama shorts and a tee shirt. You said that he wasn't allowed to sleep in only his underwear. So you both decided to go in onesies.

"Bill!" You yell as you charge into the bathroom where Bill's packing yours and his stuff. "Yes?" He looked over at you. You held up the onesies. "They'll figure out that you're Bill not Will. Then they'll never trust us again! Or at least they won't trust me!" You yell angrily. The pajamas were yellow with a brick pattern around the feet (which ended up going up to your knees) and wrist (which ended up going up to your elbows), then there were little black triangles on the rest of it (there was no detail on the triangles, they were just pure black). "They know that we're friends, so they might now think much of it." Bill walks up to you. "Would Will wear this pattern though (just so you know, you both have matching onesies)? Would Will even know who Bill is?" You ask. "I..... You're right, you're right. But this is all we have, the sleepover starts in about 1 hour and 12 minutes. Its about an hour walk so we won't be able to go shopping for other pajamas. We'll just have to go with these." Bill says as he tries to calm you down. "Fine." You say as you look down. "Hey," Bill lifts up your face with his finger, "I love you. Everything will be fine. And hey, maybe we will get the journal tonight when neither of them are looking." You smile, "I love you too." You and Bill peck each other's lips.

"Now, if you don't mind me. I have some pajamas to pack and you have some bathroom stuff you have to pack." You say as you walk out of the bathroom.

After packing everything up, you both leave for the sleep over.