Chapter 5 • Confessions

Your face flushed red. "I-I, uh..." You studder. "You are so cute when you blush." Bill chuckles.

"Come here, sit." Bill flew over to a log stump and sat down on it. The stump was close to the fire so you could still feel the heat. "Come on. Sit." Bill pats his lap. You slowly make your way over to him. Once you finally make it over to him, you sit down on his lap facing him. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Kid, you're so gorgeous." Bill compliments as he stared into your eyes. "Heh, thanks. I really like your whole outfit getup." You motion to the outfit he was wearing. "Oh, why thank you." Bill says in a joking tone. You giggle as you stare into each other's eyes. There was a long silence.

"Y/n. I think I'm in love with you." Bill says not taking his eyes off of yours. "I think I'm in love with you too." You smile, before leaning in for a kiss. Bill leans forward too.

The gap between the two of you was gone. Your lips met. It was like heaven. Or hell in Bill's case. Once you parted you giggled a little. "I gotta hand it to ya. That was a great kiss." Bill said. "Thanks. You kiss pretty good too." You blush.

"So, now that I've gotten that kiss from you. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Bill asks. "Yes." You smile. "Good." He smiles innocently, even though he isn't for what he had done to dimensions and people.

Bill smirks before kissing your neck. Your breath hitched, "B-Bill? What are you doing?" "Can't I love up on my girlfriend a little?" Bill gave you a questioning look. (A/n: Please dirty minded people... Just please... This isn't that type of book... For now. But seriously, come on the dirty-ness will only be for one chapter in the future.) "Of course you can. But I'd like to know in advance." You smirk before tilting your head letting Bill get more of your neck. You let out a loud moan. "Wow, someone wants to be like that?" Bill asks with a joking yet flirtatious tone. Your eyes widen as you tilt your head back up. "You better not get any ideas, Cipher." You say sternly. "Yesh, Kid. Chill. How would you even know if I was thinking like that or not? Which obviously I wasn't." Bill says. "First off I'm your girlfriend and second... You're Bill Cipher." You poke his chest.
"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you are you and I know the way you think."

"Says the one who can't read minds."

"So, Mr. Cipher, what are you thinking?"

"I don't want to answer that... Mrs. Cipher." Bill crosses his arms and looks away from you. "Wait, wait, wait? 'Mrs. Cipher'? Bill, I love you, but I'm still too young to get married." You say. Bill looks back over to you before smirking, "Does that mean, if I propose to you right now, you would say yes if you were a little older." "Depends." You smirk knowing where Bill's taking this. "What do you mean 'Depends'?!" Bill started to get mad, but you calmed him down by placing multiple kisses on his forehead. "By 'Depends', I mean that if we're, sorry, if I'm older, old enough to get married, and we were still together, there would be a good chance I'd say yes. But if we broke up and your proposing, then there would most likely be a no. It all depends on our future together." You say before laying your head on Bill's shoulder.

"I can tell we are gonna have a great future. You and Me." Bill smiles before whispering something into your ear, "And how many children do we plan on having? I hear its fun to make love with a demon."