Chapter 13 • Greasy's Diner

As Bill woke up, he rolled over to see the clock say that it was 10:30 am. He overslept. He was about to tell you that you both overslept, but you weren't in his arms.

"Morning Sleepy Head." You say as you lean against the door frame. You were full dressed, you had your hair brushed out into a messy-ish french braid (if you don't have long enough hair to do one, come up with a different hairstyle) and were ready to go. Bill glared at you. "What? You just looked so cute sleeping. Plus, I love your morning hair. Makes you look hot." You smirk as you walk over to him. Bill smirked back as he spoke, "Well then, come here. I'll show you what true love is." Bill puckered his lips ready to kiss you but his kiss was blocked as you put your hand to his lips. Bill pulled away and frowned.

"Now get up! Today's the search for your brother!" You pat the bed before leaving the room.

Bill came running out of the bedroom and down to the living room where you were. "Ready to go?" You smiled, already knowing the answer. "Yeah! Now take me to his house!" Bill grabbed your arm and dragged you outside.

"Bill Cipher." Bill stopped, let go of your arm and flinched as you used his full name. He knows he's gonna get yelled at when you use his full name. "Sorry for yelling but, listen. I love to see you happy, so we will find Tad today but we need to get food. Plus I don't know exactly where he lives. I know he's here in Gravity Falls but I don't know where his house is. We'll have to ask around town." You explain. "We need to eat first?" Bill asked. "Oh, you definitely don't know how to work a human body, better yet keep it alive." You rolled your eyes, "Come on. We're going to Greasy's Diner."

You had finally arrived at Greasy's Diner. "Good morning, Lazy Susan." You smiled as you held Bill's hand and went to sit at a table. "Good morning, Little Girl." Lazy Susan waves. "I'm 13. I'm not that little anymore." You giggle. "Well then, Good morning... Uh, sorry, what's your name?" Lazy Susan asks. You chuckle, "Its Y/n." "Okay then, Good morning, Y/n. I'll be right with you to take your order." Lazy Susan walks away.

"So, what do you think you'll get?" You asked Bill. "I don't know... Maybe... Yeah I got nothing." Bill looked at the menu. "Hmm. How about we get a basket of notchos?" You looked at Bill. "Uhh... I'm gonna pretend like I know what those are and say sure." Bill looked confused at the word notcho.

Lazy Susan came back over, "So what will you love birds like to eat today?" Bill blushed when Lazy Susan called you and Bill love birds. You only giggled at his reaction. "One order on notchos please. Oh, and with cheese. And we'll share it." You ordered. "Alright." Lazy Susan walked away.

"I thought you said we were gonna order breakfast. Notchos sound like a lunch food." Bill said. "Well, I like notchos and I think you will too, since you don't know what to get." You explain.

Lazy Susan came back over with the notchos, "Notchos. Its food. For you!" Lazy Susan walked away after placing the notchos down on the table.

"So, Bill. Wanna try one?" You ask holding one up. Bill's eyes widen before slapping the notcho out of your hand. "Bill!" You laugh. You knew he might have had a reaction like that. I mean, its a yellow-ish triangle. Why wouldn't he act like that.

Bill swiftly pulls the basket of notchos away from you, "You monster! I didn't know you were a murderer!" "That's because I'm not." You giggle before reaching over and grabbing a notcho. Bill reaches out for it to get it out of your hands but he was too late, you had already eaten it. "Nooo-" Bill's long 'no' was cut off by you shoving a notcho into his mouth. "Wow, that was actually pretty good." Bill smiles after he finished eating the notcho. "I'm so sorry little babies." Bill says as he puts another in his mouth. "Bill. Seriously? Sure, humans can be cruel, but not that cruel to cook dream demon babies." You explain, "These are just chips." You take another chip and eat it.