Her ~ chosen x reader

this is a bit different compared to my usual content but it means a lot.
Choose whoever you want!!
~

She's laying on her back on the couch with her arm over her eyes because she's dying from the summer heat. I enter the living room and chuckle at her. leaning against the door frame, I watch her huff and puff trying to get comfortable. Finally she notices me "you shouldn't stare" the beautiful girl tells me.

"How could I not, you're so beautiful" I tease and walk closer to her.

"Shush" I near her and crawl onto her chest

"can't you see I'm dying here" she says.

"Mhm, but I can't help myself" I tell her and smile widely.

"You're driving me to the hospital if I get heat stroke" she jokes.

"Fine by me, I'll just cuddle you on their beds" I shrug and smile cheekily.

"So there's no escaping you?" She asks and plays with the ends of my hair.

"fortunately not" I joke.

"good I wouldn't want to anyway, but shhh it's a secret" she says making me giggle.

"I know you wouldn't silly goose" I whisper and move my lips closer to hers. I stop just before they're about to touch and admire her. Her breath brushes over my lips making my desire to kiss her beautiful lips increase. But I hold off and run my fingers over her face instead, over her beauty mark, under her jaw, and then I brush the baby hairs out of her face. She stares into my Eyes as I'm in complete awe of her beauty.

"Baby" she whispers as she feels my heart pound against her chest "don't be nervous" My tear-full eyes meet hers and I can see a tiny frown form on her lips

"whats wrong sweetness?" She asks.

"You have no idea how much I love you" my voice is a near whisper and a single tear rolls down my cheek.

"Honey, you show me everyday. Trust me, I know" she raises her eyebrows and looks at me with a reassuring expression before pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Y-you don't" I look down at her chest and sniffle.

"Baby- look at me" she lifts my chin to look at her. "i know that you "love me more than anything"" she quotes me.

"I do" I say weakly.

"I know you do bébé, I love you more though" she teases and Taps my nose. I laugh and she wipes my fallen tears "no tears sweet girl"

I nod and smile but laugh when I meet eyes with her, now with a fallen tear "see now look what you did, got me all emotional" she looks up and wipes the tears with her thumb before looking at me once again.

"You're such a softy" I laugh.

"It's your fault!" She exclaims playfully "really? so you didn't message me first saying how nice I am or that you like me?" I tease.

"oh shush" a red shade covers her cheeks and she shakes her head as she fails to hide her smile. "Let's go silly goose, it's too hot here" she smacks my butt playfully before I hop off of her. I stand before her as she sits up on the couch.

"your majesty" I bow and hold my hand out for her to take making her roll your eyes playfully "oh come on take my hand already" I laugh. She takes it and I pull her off the couch. She quickly captures me in her arms, resting one hand on my hip and the other wrapped around my lower back.

"I love you" she whispers. "And I love you" I reply in the same volume. slowly she leans into a kiss, our lips brush over each others and I intake her breath; sending butterflies to storm in my stomach. My breathing is shaky. it's crazy the affect she has over me, the way she can make me melt with a simply three words - I love you- how no matter how much time goes by you still make my heart skip a beat.

the kiss is tender and passionate, her tongue slowly glides over my bottom lip making goosebumps cover my body. She deepens the kiss by sucking on my bottom lip for only a second before we separate.

She smiles before kissing my forehead, "let's get out of here before we melt" she jokes.

"Great idea but first" I pause and loose myself in her eyes.

"Mhm?"

"I love you"

"And I love you"

~~~

~ for my sunflower ~