Shy ~ Abby x Reader

I recently came to realization that I am gay and the first person I told was my close friend Abby. I have to say I wish we were more than friends. I realized I was into women when I would catch myself thinking about Abby in unfriendly ways. like if we went to the beach and I would see her in a bathing suit my heart would flutter or when I would accidentally walk in on her in the shower I would be totally be dumbfounded.

I'm going to Abby's house we are having a film night because neither of us work tonight and it's no fun sitting at home alone. I put on a simple skirt with a white shirt and a brown sweater.

I let my shoulder length hair fall naturally and put on some mascara

I let my shoulder length hair fall naturally and put on some mascara. I grab my purse and make my way out the door.

Whilst walking to Abby's house the cold wind hits against my face making me shiver and my cheeks grow cold. 

I come in view off Abby's house and start to speed walk desperate to get out of the cold.

I walk up to Abby's house, my cheeks are still cold and I have a hard time moving my hands.

I Approach the door and knock on it. "Abby it's me" I yell. I hear her get up and walk towards the door.

I back up and wait for the door to open. I hear Abby unlock it. She opens it "hi Y/N" she says . "Hi Abby" I say and push past her desperate to get warm. She closes the door and locks it once again.

I walk over to her couch and sit down. She walks over to the couch. She wraps her arms around me "Jesus Y/N you're freezing" she exclaims and grabs a blanket. "Here" she says and wraps it around me. I sit on the couch warming up. "I'll make us some tea" she says and walks to the kitchen.

"Thank you that sounds nice".

It's quiet for a while the  only sounds are of Abby making us some tea. "Jesus Christ you damn thing turn on" I hear her say in frustration. I laugh and walk to the kitchen.

"What's wrong" I ask half in amusement seeing how easily worked up she gets.

"I can't get the stove on to heat up the water" she huffs fumbling the dials.

"Here let me try" I walk over to the oven. She has a fancy gas stove which I'm totally jealous of, I work at a hardware store so this is no problem. I turn the dial and the flame automatically shoot up. "There you are" I say turning to her.

"Oh thank you, you're a life saver" she laughs "but next time you have to show me how you did that".

"Of corse" I say staring into her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes, ones that consist of chocolate water falls, that sparkle in the sun and project nothing but beauty, full of mystery and compassion.

"Y/N" she laughs waving her hand in-front of my face. I snap out of my thoughts, I look at the floor as heavy blush falls upon my cheek. "Sorry" I mumble and move out of her way. She grabs my hand and I look up at her.