special Therapy ~ Ally x Reader pt.2

Ally pushes her tongue deep into my wet entrance and flutters over my g-spot. "Please ally harder" I moan, Ally smirks against my skin and twirls her tongue around inside of me, loud moans escape my mouth as her warm tongue hits against my walls. She brings her hand up and starts rubbing circles over my clit, "yes yes ALLY" I cry as I feel my climax approaching.

I slowly start to see the image fade and I feel two hands on my lower back and a toned leg in between mine, I clench my legs together desperate for any friction "mm don't stop ally" I moan, I can hear a muffled voice, I think it's Ally. Wait am I dreaming, I open my eyes and lift my head.

I'm laying on ally's chest and bucking my hips against her leg, Ally strokes my hair "good dreams princess" Ally asks me, me being still half asleep I nuzzles into her neck and hum in approval, I then realize and quickly get off of her. I'm now sitting crisscross on her bed.

"Oh god I'm sorry" my face covers in red and I can feel the puddle in between my legs.

"Don't be sorry baby" Ally pauses and cups my center "it feels like you were enjoying it" she smirks. I quickly push my lips against hers and kiss her hungrily, Ally freezes at first but quickly takes over the kiss with her dominance.

Ally grabs my hips and pulls me onto her waist, she flicks her tongue over my bottom lip looking for entrance, I gladly grant her. I open my mouth slowly but Ally waists no time before swirling her tongue around the walls of my mouth, I moan at the feeling.

I start to grind my hips on hers, I feel a smirk form on her lips and then her hand being pushed into my shorts. Ally tugs on my bottom lip with her teeth and massages my wet center with the palm of her hand over my panties (which are really hers).

I desperately rock my hips against her hand and moan into her mouth. Ally pulls from the kiss swiftly, leaving strings of our Saliva between us, Ally roughly wipes my lips with her free hand. She has now stopped her actions in my pants. I put my hand over hers and move my hips faster. I whine at the feeling of pleasure shooting through my body.

"You want mommy to make you feel good baby" she coos now moving the palm of her hand in circles.
If it's even possible I grow even wetter at her referring to herself and mommy.

"Please Mommy" I moan, Ally flips us over so she is now kneeling in between my legs, I have my legs wrapped around her waist. She nears me at starts kissing my neck.

She tongue traces circles over my soft skin, she moves around until I let out a gasp when she finds my sweet spot. She starts sucking and biting my skin leaving deep purple marks, airy moans escape my mouth.

She moves down until she reaches the collar of my
Shirt, she pulls on it. I arch my back and she pulls my shirt over my head, I'm not wearing a bra so she now has access to my uncovered breast. She throws my bra on the floor and starts flicking her tongue over my hard nipples. The room fills with the sound of my breathy moans and ally's pants. She moves onto my other nipple but this time she grazes her teeth over my sensitive bud, "mhh yes Ally".

She starts trailing sloppy kisses down my stomach until she reaches the hem of my pants, she hooks her finger on the waist band but I stop her. "What wrong honey" she cups my cheek with her hand.

"Not just me, you need to feel good too" I say breathlessly. She smiles and crawls up my body. She kisses my four head and moves the hair out of my face.

"You're so sweet baby...I have an idea" she pauses and nears my center again, she takes off my shorts leaving me only in her panties. "Fuck baby you look so cute in my clothes" she bites her lip and runs her fingers over my wet panties. I buck my hips up and grip the bed sheets. "Eager are we" Ally chuckles and rolls my panties down my legs, she throws them on the floor and kisses over my clit before straightening herself. I groan as I long for contact "don't worry baby, mommy's going to make you feel good". I moan in response. She pulls her t-shirt over her head, she also was not wearing a bra, I squeeze my thighs together at the sight. She then takes off her pyjama pants, she not wearing any panties either.