Don't break the rules ~ Sally x reader pt.3

TW// ropes, knife, blood kink, dom/sub, strap, degradation, bdsm, pain kink and of course ✨mommy kink✨

"You're  going to" she hisses before pushing the straps full length inside of me.

"OH GOD" I strain and try to squirm away from her, but the ties keep me in place. "URGH" I groan as she starts to move slowly out of me.

"Mmm little girls need to learn their lesson" she coos mockingly and pulls it out. My wetness covers the strap earring a moan from sally. "So punishments make you needy baby" she raises one eyebrow.

"No, I've learned my lesson stop now" I groan.

"I don't think so, you need to know. I'm not going to stop until I'm ready"

"Mommy please I'm a good girl I promise" I pull my legs in but the ties still don't move and my wrist begin to hurt from the cuffs.

"Yeah? Be a good girl and scream for me" before I can reply she pushes the full length of the strap inside of me.

"F-FUCK" i scream.

"That's right my pet, good job" she coos and starts moving the massive strap inside of me. "Fuck you're so tight" she pants.

My eyes tear up and I feel myself being stretched by the strap "it's too much" I whimper.

"Hush slut" she scoffs and moves faster. The strap hits deep into my vagina, the tip glides over my g-spot, pushes against my bladder and then thrusts into my a-spot with force.

A mixture of moans and screams leave my lips, it hurts so bad but feels so good at the same time. My wetness hits against Sally's thighs as she thrusts into me. "Look at that, your wet pussy is dripping all over the bed sheets" she coos and scratches her nails down my stomach.

"It-"I strain

"What whore, tell mommy" she demands and smacks my thigh.

"IT HURTS" I scream.

"Mmm I told you so" she swirls the strap inside of me making its main caress my g-spot and it's tip flutter over my a-spot.

"FUCK" I try to pull my hand away but I'm met by the strong capture of the cuffs sally put on me.

"Stop moving, or I'll break you, little girl" she warns.

I whimper and try my best to stay still. She pushes harder into me, her thighs hit against my skin leaving read marks on both of us. The sound of my screams along with my wetness fills not only our room but can be heard from down the hall.

Sally's hand finds itself at my hip for support. Her nails tear through my skin, sending a stinging pain up my body. blood seeps to the surface and onto her fingers. screams continue as the large strap works inside of me and the pain is felt along pleasure. "Fuck baby, your facial expressions are so cute as I fuck you" she pants and continues to slide in and out of me.

She takes her blood covered fingers to her lips and sucks the red liquid off, I moan at the sight. "Mmm" she moans, keeping close eye contact with me.

She releases her fingers from her mouth with a pop and coats them With my blood once again, this time she brings her blood covered fingers to my mouth, she continues to thrust into me but at a slower pace "mommy harder" I whine.

"Open" she denies my request and smears my blood over my lips. I grant her access to my mouth, she quickly shoves her finger in.

The metal taste of my own blood coats my tongue as my center clenches around the strap, desperate to cum. "Suck them" she orders, I quickly obey, earning a smirk from her.