Old Friends ~ Wilhemina x Reader x Billie

I've been in the outpost for 2 months. Everyone hates it but I don't think it's thats bad. I mean yes the food is horrible and we have to listen to the same song over and over again but that doesn't really bother me.

I spend most of my time in the library. Its one of The smaller rooms but every wall is covered with books, most of which I have read. I have become close friends with a women in the outpost Billie Dean Howard. She says she's a medium which is super cool. I have to admit I have a huge crush on her, she is so motherly towards me and she always calls me cute pet names that make me feel little which I love, but Ms.Venable has declared a rule of complete abstinence. At first it hadn't bothered me but now I'm becoming very needy. But I also have a huge crush on Ms.Venable, her dominant personality and her cane, god her cane I want her to punish me with it.

I think that Billie and Ms.Venable had known each other before the apocalypse, I say this because Ms.Venable isn't as mean to Billie and I think Billie has told Ms.Venable about me because she's been nicer to me. Like at diner, I sit beside Ms.Venable at the table and Billie sits beside me, once Ms.Venable had put her hand on my thigh very close to my center, causing me to almost choke on my food, but it was if she knew what she was doing because she looked at Billie and ,Billie back at her and the both had a smirk on their face.

It's 5:55 and I'm walking to the dining room, every time I think about seeing Ms.Venable my heart races, it's the same with Billie but I see her more often so I'm getting used to her.

I walk into the dining room, everyone is already there except for Ms.Venable "hello sweetheart" Billie greets me.

"Hi" I say quietly with a smile. I take my usual seat beside Billie, she rests her hand on my thigh causing me to gasp.

"Oh Y/N so sensitive" she coos in my ear. I can feel the blush that falls across my cheeks.I  look down at my hands which are resting on my lap. Ms. Venable walks in and takes her usual seat at the head of the table.

"Dinner is served" she says tapping her cane against the floor with two hard strikes. A split second later a group of greys scurry in with our plates. One grey in particular is very nice, her name is Mallory. We aren't aloud to speak to the greys but I always give her a half hearted smile.

Mallory hands be my cube I mouth a 'thank you' and she smiles. Once the rest of the purples have their cubes we begin to eat.

Every thing Was going fine until one of the other purples decide to speak to me.

"So Y/N why is it you spend so much time in the library" coco asks in her annoying high pitched voice.

"I don't know" I shrug.

"It's probably because she knows nobody wants her around" Gallant says and everyone laughs. I can feel the tears building up in my eyes threatening to fall down my cheeks. Billie lightly rubs  my back.

"Hey it's ok don't listen to them" she says in a gentil tone. She looks up at Ms.Venable With worried eyes. Ms.Venable has an expression I have yet to see form
On her face, it almost look as if she has sympathy.

"That's enough" she hollers and hits her cane hard against the floor causing everyone to jump except Billie, almost as if she was used to it. The whole room goes dead silent, not even the sound of the greys doing their chores can be heard echoing from the halls.

"We will eat in silence for the rest of diner"she orders. Billie takes her hand off my back and proceeds to eat. I raise my head to Ms.Venables gaze. She gives me a sympathetic smile and mouths a 'you can leave' I wipe my eyes and leave.

Once out of the dining room i run to my room almost tripping on my dress.

I slam my bedroom door shut and take off my horribly uncomfortable dress. I slip into some leggings and a hoodie, I don't bother putting a bra on. I slump onto the floor of my bedroom which coincidentally is in the middle of Ms.Venables and Billies room. It hasn't always been like that, Ms.Venable had changed It shortly after Billie and I became friends. "Y/N can I come in" I hear Billies voice come from the opposite side of the door.