Special Therapy ~ Ally x Reader pt.1

I'm on my way to therapy after work, I've been seeing Dr.Vincent for three months but in the last five weeks I've made a new friend. Her name is ally, she visits Dr.Vincent as well. She's super sweet and very flirty, we often talk when she leaves Dr.Vincent's office or in the waiting room. She's told me about some of her phobias and how Ivy is not very helpful. I have yet to meet Ivy but I already know I don't like her.

I don't know what it is but I often find myself wanting to see ally, I've never felt this way for another person, taking into consideration I'm quite young. Whenever I think about going to therapy I get excited that I'm going to see her, but then if she doesn't show I'm left disappointed. Ally and I have went out for lunch before and I've met her son in the parking lot of the building we attend therapy at but. I've never been to her house.

I pull into the parking lot and shut off the ignition to my car. Before I step out I check my hair in the mirror to make sure I look okay in case I see Ally.

I step out of my car and quickly walk into the building. I don't see ally in the waiting room but I can hear her, I give the receptionist a half hearted smile and go wait. I sit on one of the uncomfortable chairs and patiently wait.

I know it's rude but I hear Ally from Dr.Vincent's office and can't help but ease drop.

"It's crazy, she just left me in the house...alone" I can hear the anger in ally's voice "it's like she planned it" ally's voice is weak as she speaks, I can tell she's scared.

I try my best to stop listening to their conversation but it's impossible. From what I gather; Ivy left with oz and she's alone in the house. She says the relationship has been over for a while but she's angry with Ivy for just leaving like that. I feel bad for Ally, she deserves someone to love her and help her through her phobias.

I hear the door to Dr.Vincent's office open and Ally walk out wiping her tears, I stand up and walk to her. "Hey is everything ok" I ask and put my hand on her shoulder. She hugs me without an answer. She's taller than me so I go onto my tiptoes so she can rest her head on my chest comfortably, I rub her back as she holds me tight.

"I don't want to be alone" Ally sniffles.

"That's alright I'm here" I say gently.

"Sorry you don't want to deal with my crap" she says after breaking the hug. I take her hand and squeeze it gently.

"It's totally fine, it's nice to have someone and I'm here for you" I smile, Ally takes one of her hands and rests it over my cheek.

"My sweet girl...you're too kind" she says with a smile. A heavy blush covers my cheeks and a smile big enough to see most of my teeth forms.

"You deserve it, you're amazing" Ally chuckles at that and lets her hand fall to her side, she sighs and looks towards the door.

"I should get going" she says and turns back to me.

"Well do you want me to help you with anything...I can cook you some dinner" I suggest. A beautiful smile covers her face and her eyes light up.

"That would be amazing" she exclaims.

"Okay I'll follow you to your house". I turn on my heal and go to head for the door but I feel a hand on my wrist.

"Wait" Ally says.

"What is it?"

"Can you drive with me...I'll bring you for your car later" she asks. The thought of driving with her makes me happy and the fact she wants me around make me excited to be In her presence.

"Sure" I say calmly even thought I'm freaking out on the inside. Ally takes my hand in hers and gives me a smile before we exit the building.

We walk out to her car, we separate and I quickly get in the passengers seat, I click in the seat belt and turn to Ally who is staring at me. "What?" I chuckle. She puts her hand on my thigh, my heart flutters and I subconsciously squeeze my thighs together, Ally looks down at her hand and then back to me, she has a smirk on her face "you're adorable"
I blush at her comment.