After we come back home I take Aria to bed so she can rest and get some sleep. I made sure to change the sheets first before I tuck her in. I will probably burn these sheets so the smell of that woman leaves this house forever. 

When I made sure she is covered and comfy I turn around to move away but she grabs my hand and stops me. "Lay down with me." She softly lets out and I smile as I lean down to press a kiss on her forehead. "I planned to baby, I just need to call Lucas and see if everything's okay at the office."

I leave our bedroom after she nods in understanding and go to my office so I don't disturb her with my talking. When I'm convinced that Lucas has it all covered and that I'm not needed in the company today, I go back to our room and take my shirt off before sliding under the covers.

Aria immediately scoots over towards me and I smile as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to my chest. I kiss her temple and lean my head on hers, but feel her leave a kiss on my collar bones as well before she closes her eyes and drifts of to sleep.

I gently run my fingers through her hair as I'm looking at her. I'm lucky I have her in my life, she made it so much better and I wouldn't want it any other way. I can't wait to see what great future I'll have with my little woman.

...

The bright light coming from the window makes me groan and bury my head in the pillow. I  don't know what time is it, but it's still early for me. The excitement from yesterday could barely let me sleep and now the sun had to wake me up from the short hours I've got all night.

My head snaps from the pillow when I can't feel Aria beside me and I furrow my brows when I hear some strangled sound coming from the bathroom. My eyes widen and worry washes over me when I see Aria leaned down over the toilet so I rush over to her and hold her hair as I gently rub her back.

"Oh baby, are you okay?" It's a stupid question to ask when I can clearly see that she's not, but that is the only thing that I could let out when I see her like this.

She gives me a weak nod and flushes before she tries to stand up. I hold her under her arms to help her and then bring her towards the sink so she can clean up and brush her teeth.

"Just morning sickness." She says as she towels her face and I frown when I see that's she's tired. "Do you want to have breakfast?" I wrap my arms around her and trace my hand over her back. She instantly relaxes in my hold and wraps her hands around my waist.

"I don't know, I don't want to throw up again right after I eat something." She says barely above a whisper and I understand her but I also worry for her health.

"I know baby but you need to eat. We both want to keep you and the baby healthy and good, right?" I cup her cheeks so she could look up at me. She gives me a nod and I lean in to press a gentle kiss on her pouty lips before I don my morning routine and go with her downstairs to grab something to eat.

"Good morning you two." Mari greets us happily as we enter the kitchen. Aria instantly smiles as 

Mari brings her in a hug before she gives me one too. She goes back to the stove while I pull a chair by the counter so Aria can sit.

"I hope you two are hungry. I got carried away a little so I made more food than needed." Mari chuckles but makes Aria giggle.

"Oh, we are. We might as well eat for two." I give Mari a sly smirk as I look over at my woman and rub her back as she blushes but avoids Mari's eyes, probably nervous of her reaction.

After some seconds pass in silence I look over at Mari thinking she didn't get what I meant but see her with eyes widened and her mouth opened. "Are you serious?" She finally manages to say something and I nod while a big smile grows on my face.