Chapter 18

"Then kiss me" I blurt out, my mouth faster than my brain to comprehend what I just said so freely. He lets out a groan and pulls me closer smashing his lips on mine. God, I love that sound, it makes shivers cover my body.

I feel his tongue brushing my lower lip so I open my mouth for him and feel his tongue playing with mine. This is the first time I have ever kissed someone so I just try to follow his movements and hope that he enjoys the kiss.

I run my hands through his hair as he's gripping my hips, his hands going under my shirt and I shudder just from that simple touch. I love the feeling of his hands on me.

"Jump" he whispered on my lips when he pulls away and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist as he walks us towards the couch.

He sits down with me straddling his lap, our lips not pulling away from each other. The kiss gets heated and I let out a moan when he pushes my hips on him making me feel his growing bulge. I repeat the motion and move my hips on him again and he groans bitting my lip before he pulls away.

"I think it's better if we stop now" we both breathe hard and I look at him. "Why?... You don't want this?... You don't want me?". I don't even know how or why I'm asking him this but I know that I don't want to stop. Maybe it's too soon to have sex already when we just confessed to each other but I just can't seem to stop and I want more. I know it won't be just sex because I know he has feelings for me and maybe that's why I'm not scared to continue.

"Fuck baby, of course I want you, but I just don't want you to regret it we did it so soon. I don't want to rush things with you, I don't want you to feel bad after we do it and then regret it because we didn't wait". I feel a new set of butterflies at the nickname he just gave me but he looks at me with a hint of worry like I would ever regret doing it with him.

"I won't regret it. Please...I want you" I breathe out and look at him intently.

!MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE!

"Fuck" he growls and kisses me again, his hands going down from my hips to cup my ass and squeeze hard while grinding my hips on him.

I feel his hands roaming all over my body, going under my shirt to cup my breasts over my bra and I let out a moan pushing my chest further into his hands, loving the way this feels. He moves his hands away to grab my hips and lift me up again, going towards his bedroom all while our lips stay connected.

He pushes his door with his leg and slams it closed right after before dropping me slowly on his bed and hovering above me to connect his lips with my neck. He nibbles on my delicate skin and finds my sweet spot making me moan and grab his hair tugging a little which makes him push his hips into mine.

He pulls away and takes the hem of my shirt before pulling it off of me, my bra ending on the floor soon after. He continues with his kisses down my chest while his hands grab both of my breasts. He keeps eye contact the whole time and I try not to look away. It makes this even more enticing and I can feel myself getting wetter down there.

When he reaches my shorts he unzips them so slowly as if he knows I'm getting impatient. He takes them off and grabs the edge of my lace panties and pulls them off, kissing his way up my legs after.

He spreads my legs open and kisses my inner thighs. I shiver and squirm on the bed from the feel of his lips nearing where I need him the most and at the same time I feel nervous and shy because I'm so exposed to him.

He nears my core and soon I feel his lips on my clit. I flinch at the sudden and new sensation and he grabs my thighs to hold me in place while he devours me. I let out a loud moan and he goes faster, his tongue flicking my sensitive bud without stoping making my legs shake as I grab the pillow that my head is laying on.