Chapter 24

Lorenzo was right.

There weren't even ten minutes that I enjoyed the breakfast in bed that Mari and Lorenzo made together for me when I heard Lorenzo groan next to me at the sound of Lindsey shouting my name and climbing the stairs to find me.

The door to our bedroom soon opened and Lorenzo immediately took my plate away from me and stood from the bed. I guess he predicted Lindsey's next move.

She practically jumped on me and buried me into the bed, almost suffocating me with her tight hug.

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday!".

She sang a couple of times and I laughed as she was rocking us from side to side. "Thank you but I would like to live for my next birthdays to come as well".

I chuckled and she immediately backed away. "Oh sorry, I'm just excited for today. I planed some stuff we could do".

"Oh like what?". I smile and Lorenzo comes back next to me and hands me my plate so I could continue eating now that Lindsey calmed down.

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise but since you asked...I'm taking you out shopping so we can buy some clothes for tonight and then we'll have lunch and then I'm taking you to my place because there will be a male stripper I hired to dance for you and you know do some sexy stuff for us".

She winked at me and gave Lorenzo - that is barely paying any attention but the last part definitely got his focus back- a quick look and I knew she was joking. I decided I will play along just to see his reaction.

"Really?! Is he handsome?". I bite my lip to not have any reaction when Lorenzo snaps his head in my direction and basically throws daggers at both of us.

"Oh he is and you should see his-"

"She will not see anything!". Lorenzo interrupts Lindsey and practically yells. Both Lindsey and I try hard not to laugh but I kind of feel bad when I see the look on his face. 

"You would really want to watch another man strip for you?". He looks mad and hurt at the same time and my smile immediately falls. Now I regret joking about this. His eyes that are looking intently into mine show a sign of disappointment and sadness as if just the thought of me wanting another man pains him.

"No of course not! It was just a joke, I'm sorry".

I try to reach him and put my hand on his. He doesn't move but looks away from me and I don't know if he is seriously mad or if he is just pretending now but I still try to make up for it.

"Why would I want another man when I have you who does the same thing almost every night and leaves me all hot and limping the next day". I whisper in his ear and bite my lip when I see a small smile making its way on his face.

He turns to look at me and intertwines our fingers, leaving a kiss on my knuckles. "Yeah, I guess your moaning and screaming my name could prove your point". He whispers on my lips before kissing them but leaves me a blushing mess.

Lindsey immediately jumps up from the bed like it burnt her and Lorenzo chuckles when he looks at her face.

"Oh God, I just sat where you two do the dirty".

I try and focus on my breakfast avoiding the smirking Lorenzo who sends me knowing looks. "Don't worry, the sheets are clean but don't go in my office. That place still needs to be cleaned up".

Now I'm a burning mess. I try to avoid Lindsey's eyes that are widened but also hold a teasing look, and I feel Lorenzo kiss one of my blushing cheeks before he stands up from the bed chuckling and heading over to the closet.