With that much type of abuse and many more at such a young age, it was bound to stunt the physical development of Yuju's brain and lead to mental and psychological problems for her in the future... and that's exactly what happened.

Wasuke loves his grandchildrenㅡ he really does, but even at an old age, he didn't know what to doㅡ didn't know how to lead Yuju to a better path than the one she was walking on now because from his research, sociopathyㅡ or conduct disorder for childrenㅡ cannot be cured.

It's a life-long condition.

But at least someone was trying to lead and help her.

Young Touya was continuously being pushed by his own father to become the best hero and surpass All Might.

Everything was fine at firstㅡ they had a good relationship with each other as father and son, Enji's goal to make the perfect weapon still there but not as strong and desperate as it was today. He was an encouraging enough man to be the kind of supporting father every child needs and wants.

But the moment young Touya's hair began to turn white and his skin began to burn, it was then that the fatherly love and worry of Enji grew apparent for the health of his child... but so did his desperation to create another 'successor'ㅡ a perfect and more durable 'weapon'.

Touya's younger sister: Fuyumi was born a year after him. The boy didn't mind, having a sibling was nice and less lonely, after all.

But then his younger brother: Natsuo was born. It was in that moment when he laid his eyes on his second sibling did Touya come to a realization of why he, Fuyumi and Natsuo were even createdㅡ how his father had given up on him being a hero and surpassing All Might, and switching the burden to the other children instead.

Even then, Touya didn't stopㅡ went up to Sekoto peak almost every day to train his flames until they became blue.

All he wanted was for his father to look at himㅡ to awknoledge him.

To see the potential he saw in himself that Enji didn't.

And it was when baby Shoto, the 'perfect weapon', finally arrived to this world did Touya's sanity crackㅡ ran to the newborn in his mother's arms with flames licking his own, ready to scortch the child until all that was left were bones and ash.

His mind had been overgrown with a forest of obsession, his turquoise eyes blinded with pouring gasoline of undying adrenaline and determination, and his desperation for his father to awknoledge himㅡ to look at him became the spark that lit the world around him on fire and burned his sanity to ashes.

The death of his identity as Touya Todoroki seen by the entire city below, until all that was left was a black mountain covered in ashes.

Yuju found him in an alleyway in Deika, scavenging through a dumpster for food outside the convenience store her brother and grandfather were currently inㅡ her having snuck out to get out of the rather crowded place with the warm milk Wasuke bought for her in her gloved hand, a bag of meat buns in the other.

She simply stared at him by the entrace of the alleyway, blank faced and stoic as ever with her fogging glasses in the cold air, silently watching the older boy fight a dirty rodent for a donut. Surely he would've known by now that thing was carrying a disease? Or he was just that desperate to fill his stomach. It was pathetic.

Eventuallyㅡ for some odd reasonsㅡ the rat won over the mini tug of war and scurried off quickly after with the donut in it's mouth.

The boyㅡ nearly naked in the winter month save for the charred and burnt white pants he had onㅡ audibly groaned as he staggered back and landed on his bottom with a thud, cussing out at nothing in particular.