4th Letter

A LETTER TO MY UNBORN SIBLINGS

***

Not one, not two but three.

Three unborn siblings from my parents. Who would have thought that you guys are plenty?

Can you imagine how life would be? If you guys are alive and breathing?

We'll probably need a bigger house. One with many rooms. Daddy would have  been stressed as he have to take care of all of us and Mom would be equally stressed as we're too many.

The house would be totally upside down. That's the only thing I can be sure of.

I feel bad that you guys never had the chance to be with us but at the same time, I know it's for the better. It's not that great to live after all and it's not like the world is worth living for.

There are times that you live not because you want to but only because you need to.

And you are all lucky to have never felt that way. You are lucky that you never became a part of this wrecked life we have.

But that's just me and my other side talking. Of course...not everyone feels the same.

In the end, living the way we want to will depend on the choices we make.

I hope you guys...my unborn siblings  is better wherever you are. And if the next life is true, I hope we get the chance to meet one another.

Your living sister,
Alyssa