Chapter 16: You Mean People!

Having my thoughts all to myself, I thought of my parents and Harry, and what a great opportunity it would be for him to meet them in the next week or so.

"Hazz? I have a question." I broke the silence and he turned my way and raised his eyebrows.

"I think it's time for you to meet my parents."

"I'd actually love to meet them. But, do you think they'll like me? I mean, sometimes people get the wrong idea of 'celebrities'." He frowned.

"I've said so many great things about you, of course they will!" I beamed, knowing that my parents would love him.

We pulled up to Harry's flat, got all my bags and went right to the door. I opened it wide and saw four boys standing there with huge grins on there faces.

"DANI BABE!" Everyone yelled and I just laughed as they all pulled me into a hug.

"Hurt... girl... here!" I croaked out and they all let go and said 'sorry'.

"We all missed you SOO MUCH!" Louis yelled jumping up and down. Weird child.

"Why is he like that all the time?" I whispered to Harry.

"No one knows." He bent down and said into my ear before walking over to the kitchen with a grin on his face.

"How was your flight, Daniella?" Liam asked politely as I smiled at his kindness.

"Eh, it was okay. I slept the whole way." I laughed and he laughed back. We all went over to the couch, and Harry came down and sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and everyone began to make conversation.

***

5 pizzas and 2 movies later, we were all about ready to go to bed.

"Hazz... I'm reeeeally... tirrrred." I mumbled half asleep.

"Babe... let's just... stay here..." We both laid on the couch, with no one else around. Meaning everyone else had already gone to bed.

I found myself breathing heavily and my eyelids couldn't stay open.

"Goodniiight." I said before instantly falling asleep.

I heard a faint voice come from the kitchen, even though my eyes were still closed.

"Hello?" I mumbled still in Harry's arms.

"Shh... go back to sleep Daniella. It's just me Niall."

I groaned and fell back to sleep, too tired to even do anything right now.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I heard a girls voice whisper.

"Should we wake her?" Another spoke. I could hear footsteps come closer to me, but my eyes shot open.

The sight of Anna, Niall and the rest of the boys including Harry stood with forks and pans in there hands.

"GUYS! You were going to wake me up like that?!" I yelled, laughing along with everyone else.

"Well, I thought it would be best doing it this way." Louis gestured to a bucket of water and my mouth dropped.

"You mean PEOPLE!" I screamed, playfully slapping Louis on the arm.

"You whooooo?" Anna sang and I just screamed.

"You're here!" I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug.

"Took you enough time to realize." She raised her eyebrows and I just laughed.

"I was sleepy." I stated and she just rolled her eyes.

I decided to get changed, so I walked upstairs and shut the door behind me. I heard the faint sound of my ringtone, so I looked around frantically looking for my phone.

"Hello?" I said once I found it under the sheets.

"Is this Daniella Forester?" A lady's voice asked me.

"Yes, may I ask who's calling?" I asked.

"This is Dr Jones calling to inform you that we have contacted Dr Carlson and we have scheduled an appointment to remove the cast on your arm. Is tomorrow alright?" My doctor spoke into the phone.

"That's perfect! How about around 2:30?"

"Sounds great! See you then, Daniella." I hung up the phone and went back to getting ready for the day.

After I got out of the soothing shower, I went to my closet and picked out a pair of denim shorts and a hot pink v-neck top from Hollister. I applied my regular makeup and blow dried my long hair. I stuck it up in a high ponytail then admired the thin and completely straight hair.

I walked out of my room and the scent of pancakes and syrup filled my nose.

"Smells amazing!" I yelled from the top of the stairs and everyone looked up at me.

"Morning babe." Harry kissed me on the cheek, and I sat down at the table smiling.

"I'm getting my cast off tomorrow. Wanna come with me?" I said taking a sip of orange juice.

"Wouldn't miss it." He smiled and Liam walked over with a plate stacked high with about 25 pancakes, and set them on the table.

"Breakfast is served!" He yelled and we all dug into our meal, all enjoying our company together again.

__________________________

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update! I was just getting back to my routine in school and all so it was hard to write with everything on my mind.

*Question Time*

What's the exact time on your clock, where you are living right now?

It's exactly 10:50, in Canada right now.

Vote, fan and COMMENT please :)

Love you all my little duckies.

~Victoria♡