𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Immune

Start from the beginning

    "No we can't, cause those things are everywhere." Dean speaks up.

    "Oh, god. Why is this happening?" Pam bends over, placing her hands on her knees.

    "Just take a breath," Bek says and stands from the seat, walking over to Sam and Dean. "She's right about one thing. We can't stay here. We've got to get out of here, get to the Roadhouse, let people know what's coming." She tells them, placing her hands on her hips.

    "That's a good point. 'Night Of The Living Dead' didn't exactly end pretty." Dean comments.

    "We gotta act fast. Lots of folks up here are good with rifle. Even with all your hardware, we're easy targets. So, unless you've got some explosives . . ." Mark whispers.

    Sam looks around and spots some alcohol on top of a metal cabinet. "We could make some," Sam walks toward it and grabs a bottle. At the door, someone begins to knock on it. "Let me in, please!" They shout. The four run out there.

    "It's Duane Tanner." Mark announces. The man they had came to town in the first place to find. Mark opens the door. Duane walks in and past the three hunters. "Duane, you okay?" Mark follows him.

    The three hunters share a look. "That's the guy that I uh . . . " Dean makes a noise with his mouth and drags his thumb across his throat. Sam nods, "Yeah."

    "Who else is in here?" Duane asks.

    Dean takes charge and grabs him by the elbow. "Woah, now buddy. Doc, how about you check Duane here?" Duane follows Amanda into the lab. "Pam." Amanda calls out for some existence. Dean, Sam, Bek, and Mark follow them. "Who are you?" Duane looks over his shoulder at Dean.

    "Nevermind who I am. Doc." Dean insists.

    "Duane, where you been?" Mark asks, leaning against a metal shelf. "I was on a fishing trip up by Roslyn. I came back this afternoon. I saw Roger Mills being dragged out of his house by people we know. They started cutting him with knives. I ran. I've been hiding in the woods ever since. Has anybody seen my mom and dad?" Duane looks around the room.

    "Awkward," Dean says under his breath. No one answers him, instead Amanda notices blood on his pant leg. She bends down with rubber gloves on and touched it but it's a hole in his pants that leads to an even bigger cut. "You're bleeding."

    "Where'd you get that?" Dean asks.

    "I was running. I must have tripped." Duane says.

    "Tie him up. There's rope in there." Dean orders.

    Duane stands but Dean points a gun at him. "Sit down!"

    "Sorry, Duane. He's right. We've got to be careful." Mark says and walks into the other room. "Careful? About what?" Duane asks.

    "Did they bleed on you?" Dean asks.

    "No! What the hell, no!" Duane shouts.

    "Doc, any way to know for sure? Any test?" Sam asks.

    "I've studied Beverlys blood work backwards and forewords," Amanda shrugs, sighing sadly, "It took three hours for the virus to incubate. Sulfur didn't appear in the blood until then. So, no, there would be no way of knowing. Not until after Duane . . . turns."